CHAPTER 7

I still don't know what to do, I'm scared that the unknown number will always bother me every day. This is the First time that someone is scaring me without my parents.

This man with me still gets worried about me, So we're done buying snacks and drinks and going back to the penthouse.

He signed a questionable facial expression at me, asking me to use a face sign. He looks at me again and then suddenly hugs me, His scent is killing me and makes me feel warm and tales my nerves away. After we hug, He suddenly talked about it.

"Why are you scared, uhm earlier?" He asked questionably while pressing the floor number in the elevator.

"Uhm should I really need to tell you this?, I'm scared if you won't, believe me, ~" I look down and didn't wanna have eye contact with him, Okay I still don't know how to start but here it goes.

"I'll listen." He just sighed and holds my hand while calming my self.

"Okay~" And look at me seriously in the eye. He signed a questionable expression at me again.

"So, earlier when we were almost there at the condo-canteen, Someone just---, Uhmm Someone just texted me that he or she was watching us together, and it makes me feel nervous-" I said to him and he was literally shocked and then the elevator suddenly open, we now arrive at the penthouse. So I then walked fast and while he was still questionable while walking slowly, and checked his phone.

"I also have that kind of message, like hers" He whispered at himself while still questionable.

I look back at him, I can see that he is also scared of what will happen to us.

"Uhm, hey! come here unnie Ji has something to tell us!" I shouted he is still on the side of the elevator door.

"Oh! Okay." He said and walked towards me.

"Let's go?" He said and walk towards the door behind me.

"Oh, okay." And I walk at the back of him, he goes inside first because unnie Ji wanted to talk about something, They were talking about something that I don't know what is it about though. They were talking seriously into each other and I've been editing my vlog while eating the snacks that he buys.

He has a good taste in foods unlike my mom, My mom doesn't know how to pick some foods, She only chooses cheap taste. Okay, now I miss my dad and Jaime.

He buys Korean snacks and he also buys me a Samyang, nuclear noodle. O my gosh, Does he knows I love spicy foods? I think he hates it, when he was buying foods earlier, when he saw this, He just- choose it but didn't saw it. I think so?

"Uhm, Lea?"

"ughhh.... yes unnie?" She asked amusingly

"Just call him Tae." She said and I look at him seriously.

"Uhhh sure no problem," I said and cooked the spicy nuclear noodle and I prepared for the three of us, He buys two and I'm gonna divide it into 3, Don't me I know how to divide 2 into three hmp.

A/N: Char lngs guys, pero marunong naman ako pero di talaga ganun ka smart. Slight lng HAHAHAH

Lea Agie's (P.O.V)

"Uhm unnie--and tae let's eat." And Tae's expression was shocked.

"Is there something wrong tae?" I asked

"I hate spicy." He said and looked away from the food.

"You- you were the one who chooses this," I said and takes away the nuclear noodle from him.

"I- I did?" He looked at the food carrier and hold it.

"W-Where are you going?" I asked and holds the food carrier

"I'll cook the other foods So that we can eat more." He said looking at me in the eyes, and then suddenly break it because unnie Ji was watching us.

"Oh um yeah-yeah, okay. Please" I said and walked away