|PRÉFACE|

-------------------

Author's note

I'm so fucking excited to write this book and I hope you love it as much as I do. Give it a try it won't dissappoint ... maybe....
This story is a fiction of my imagination and I wanted it to be something unique so the ideas of quintuplets came to mind.
It may probably be a series but am not sure, I will probably do a poll later on.

____________

▫️▫️▫️

____________

Dedication

Dedicated to all the females in the world regardless of their race, age, size.

_____________

◽◽◽

_____________

Copyright

All rights reserved ©️ Melissa Etinosa.
No part of this work can be reproduced, written, published, used without the authors written permission.

______________

▫️▫️▫️

______________

Epigraph

Photography is the story I fail to put into words.

~ Destin Sparks

______________

▫️▫️▫️

_____________

Blurb

The Jamiesons

   Jasmine Jamieson has always wanted her broken family to return back to how they all were before an unfortunate event happened.

What happens when she's finally given the opportunity in the form of her Dad's election.

________________

▫️▫️▫️

_________________

Timeline

Started: 22nd October, 2020

Finished: ??

________________

▫️▫️▫️

________________

Playlist(incomplete)

Roses - SAINt JHN ft Future(Remix)

Adrian Daniel - Nights

Fire on fire - Sam Smith

Plain Jane(Remix) - A$AP Ferg ft Nicki Minaj

_______________

▫️▫️▫️

________________

                                     Terms

* quintuplet

(http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/quintuplet)
Etymology

From Middle French quintuple.

Noun

quintuplet (plural quintuplets)

1. One of a group of five babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
2. (music) A tuplet of five notes to be played in the time for four.
3. A collection or combination of five things.
4. A cycle adapted for five riders, all of whom can assist in the propulsion.

Translations (one of a group of five babies born from the same mother during the same birth)
- French: quintuplé
- German: Fünfling
- Portuguese: quíntuplo, quíntupla
- Spanish: quintillizo

This text is extracted from the Wiktionary and it is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license

* sister

Etymology

From Middle English sister, suster, from Old English swustor, sweoster, sweostor ("sister, nun"); from Proto-Germanic *swestēr, from Proto-Indo-European *swésōr.In standard English, the form with i is due to contamination with Old Norse systir.The plural sistren is from Middle English sistren, a variant plural of sister, suster; compare brethren.

Pronunciation
- (RP) IPA: /ˈsɪs.tə/
- (GA) enPR: sĭs'tər, IPA: /ˈsɪs.tɚ/
Noun

sister (plural sisters)

A daughter of the same parents as another person; a female sibling.

---------------------