|DEUX|

Dedicated to KimberlyTanithMarie because I love her and her books, she's really friendly btw, check her out.

***

I stared at Jade whom was sat delicately on one of the couches in the room, she was the eldest among the five of us in the sense that she was the first to be brought out of our mothers room.

Her amber skin looked as flawless as always, she squinted her blue eyes as she stared at the clock that hung on the wall in front of her, her thin nose seemed to haven't changed much and her plump pink lips looked even plumper, her hair was plaited in golden box braids which accentuated her beautiful facial features.

Her legs were crossed and showed of her impecable figure and sexy long legs as she sat down I couldn't help but think that she emitted an aura of radiance and confidence not looking a bit dissappointed or disatisfied to be here.

Across from her, Janet was sitted, she was dressed simple in a plain jeans and a white t-shirt.

She hadn't changed much as she still had that her amazing ballerina body, only her hair seemed to have been cutas it no longer reached her boobs but rather it stopped exactly at her shoulders.

Jessica was sat on a lone chair that was located far away from everyone and she had a frown on her face making her caramel skin look more glossier and beautiful.

Her hair was cut short and was styled beautifully, her normally black hair was now a beautiful shade of red that perfectly suited her and her nose ring stood proudly on her nose.

She was dressed in black jeans and a leather jacket, her lips were in a pout and her gaze was focused on the wall never once glancing at me.

Lastly was, Jamie, she was sitted on the sofa right beside Janet, her dark skin complimented her permed hair.

She was dressed in an elegant short blue dress which probably cost enough money to feed a typical middle class family.

Her legs were crossed and her little bag was placed right next to her, a pair of black stiletto heel was on her feet.

Mr Norton walked into the room thereby preventing me from studying her any further.

Mr Norton or Mr N which was what we called him when we were younger was my Dad's personal assistant, he had worked with my very long time as he was present during most of my childhood.

He had very pale skin with round eyes and plump pink lips, he had a babyish cute face which made him look extremly younger than he actually was.

Mr Norton was actually from China, his family migrated from China a little before his Mom got pregnant with him, so he was born and raised here.

I looked at him with my eyebrows scrunched, he wasn't supposed to be here, it was supposed to be Dad.

"What am i doing here?"

"Where's Dad?"

"How's Dad?"

"Why are my credit cards going to be blocked?"

"Is Dad back?"

Was probably what entered Mr Norton's ears as he stood in front of us.