|PROLOGUE|

Three months earlier

--

Somewhere
More specifically anywhere.

Jasmine Jameson stood quietly in the balcony attached to her room, just as the sun rose up she took a picture of the sky with her camera.

She looked at the picture from the screen of her camera and nodded in appreciation, not bad she taught silently, she decided to continue staying in the balcony if though she was already done, she watched the sunrise it was quite beautiful.

After a while the sun rose and she packed everything she brought out to take her picture back into the house.

Being a photographer meant she had to make sacrifices including waking up earlier than the normal person and waiting for hours on end to capture that perfect photo.

Jasmine dropped all the equipments used in taking the picture back into her studio before remembering she left her phone in the balcony.

She headed there and grabbed the phone from one of the fancy couches that was there.

She looked down her hands on the railing and from where she stood all she could see was the millions of acres belonging to her family.

Jasmine was the only one of her 5 sisters that still lived in their home -not as if she thought of it as a home anymore. It was a home when her mom was still alive but when her mom died when Jasmine and her sisters was just 16, it no longer was one and rather became a mansion.

ironically it was always called the J's mansion but once her mom died it really started to live to it's name.

Jasmine sighed before entering into her room and closing the balcony doors.

Somewhere in Europe.
More specifically France

"Ma Cherie go get changed, your shoot will start in 2 hour." Michelle told Jade.

Michelle was Jade's manager and had been ever since she joined the company. Michelle was originally from France and had been quite excited when she found out they were having a shoot in her hometown.

Michelle was a natural brunette with pale features and really long hair not to mention her cool french accent.

"Oui, Michelle." Jade replied not bothering to look at her rather looking down at her long acrylic paint covered nails.

"We don't want you to be late like last time do we?" This time Jade rolled her eyes and didn't even bother replying, last time the reason she was late was because they changed the time of the shoot without informing her.

Jade headed to her room, she had another shoot after this one and if things continued like this it won't be long before she became a supermodel.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her curly black hair and brown eyes stared right back at her, her tanned skin glowed beautifully even with her light makeup.

She removed the coat that was used to cover the red lingerie she was asked to wear letting it drop to the floor.

Meanwhile her assistant Blair pulled out the dress from its hanger as she removed her eyes from the mirror was when she acknowledge Blair.

"Ma'am let me help you wear your dress." Blair asked shyly, she had started working for Jade as soon as she debuted but still felt intimidated by Jade's appeal and grace after all she was a Jamieson.

Jade removed her eyes from the mirror and her red lingerie before turning to look at her dress, she gasped in shock and her eyes turn wide out of surprise, the dress was one of her Mom's favourite dress, it had been custom-made just for her.

"Where did you get this dress?"She asked her assistant when she recovered her shock from seeing the dress in front of her.