|QUATRE|

Dedicated to theMaryFagbenro because I love her book titled, Drama at Royal Priesthood, the book is actually quite interesting and very hilarious.

⍟⍟

I look at myself in the mirror and couldn't help but let out a gasp, I looked beautiful.

My curly black hair was straightened and placed into a bun and my makeup was wasn't too dark neither was it too light.

The makeup accented my best facial features such as my sharp cheekbones and sharp jaw along with my small and deep eyes.

My makeup had been applied by a makeup artist who had just left the room a little while ago.

My lips were painted a nude colour and my dress was absolutely beautiful, after all it was chosen by Jamie, she had always had an eye for fashion.

The dress was a ruby red colour and was incredibly gorgeous, I had chosen it immediately after seeing it, the hand was off the shoulder with an elegant design on the frontal upper part of the dress, it emphasized my small waist making it look a lot slender.

The lower part of the dress had a darted pattern with a split at the middle part of the dress sightly closer to my left exposing my slender and curvy legs, the gown gorgeously flowed down till it reached my foot upon the fact that I was wearing a black stiletto heel.

"Ma'am it's time to come down." One of our maids, Sasha said our cooks daughter, she was a young girl in her early twenties, she was a bit thin with fair skin, light beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.

I excused her before making my way out of the room trying to walk as beautiful as I felt.

As I walked down the stairs I saw all my sisters gathered in the living room, I was the last of all my sisters to be here.

I actually find it quite suprising that I am the last to be ready because I am basically always the first to get ready ....okay... maybe second.

And it also could definitely not be because of the fact that I didn't start getting dressed early as my mind were suddenly filled with thoughts of what had happened last week after I had fallen down into the pond.

My eyes trailed to Janet who was sitted on one of the couch reading a book, I think the title of the book was something called After but I wasn't quite sure.

Her reading glasses were not on her face like they usually were, so I am pretty sure she's wearing contact lenses.

Her dress was exactly the same as mine everything down to the detail, the only difference between it was that hers was a teal colour while mine was a ruby red colour.

Jess stood near the window her eyes focused outside the window as it trailed around the surroundings, her dress was exactly what I had expected a black colour. I had immediately knew it was her because of her figure, out of all 5 of us she was the most slender.

Even Jade who has previously suffered from anorexia wasn't as slim as her, Jade had suffered from anorexia when we were 14 which was one of the reason my dad didn't want her to go into modelling but it succumbed to her wishes after she was a daddy's gishe tau