|Un|

A/n : Still in the third person but as from the next chapter it will be in our main female character POV.

Dedicated to @Sacarasmqueen because she's the first to vote.

Three months later

Jade sat comfortably on the bed she had just had one of the best one night stand in her twenty two years of living, she had wanted to ask for his number but he was already gone before she had woken up, her time in Russia had gone quite well apart from the cold it was actually quite nice.

Jade decided to take a shower since she had to meet with her manager later to get the details for her next shoot, she went into the en-suite and took her bath, the hotel room was quite nice with his luxurious and grand designs but she had missed the comfort of her mansion in Texas.

Jade had spent a longer time than she had planned in the tub, the tub was very comfortable and she had decided that she would get it for her mansion, she came out of the bathroom and went to her wardrobe she took out some clothes and placed them on her bed.

Jade was just dressing in her lingeries when her phone vibrated conveying that a message had just been delivered, Jade thought it must have been her manger so she didn't rush, she slowly clip her bra before heading to take her phone from the dresser.

She pressed in her pin and opened the message only to let out a squeal at what she saw.

Unknown number
I'm Mr Norton I am sure you'll still remember me, you need to come home immediately as your father is on his deathbed. 

Jade and her father ere quite very close even more closer than her and her mom ever were, even though they weren't on speaking terms she still loved him.

Jade called her assistant and demanded her to get her the next flight to her home country, she hurriedly wore her clothes before putting her clothes into her suitcase not bothering to fold them.

♦♦

Janet sat on the sofa quietly reading her favourite book since she read it last 2 months, 'Half of a yellow sun by Chimmanda Ngozi adichie.'

She had just finished her ballet practice for today and was taken a much needed rest, Ryan wasn't around since he had a shoot today, he was a Calvin Klein model and won't be around for the next week.

She stopped reading and picked the glass of orange juice from the table only for her phone to buzz, she took a sip of her glass before picking up her phone.

She lets out a gasp at what she saw, she snapped out of her gaze when she realized that the glass in her hand had fallen and had broken into a million pieces.

She quickly called her butler to take care of the mess and hurriedly went to pack her clothes, while packing she kept on thinking of the message that she had seen on her phone screen.

Unknown number

I'm Mr Norton I am sure you'll still remember me, you need to come home immediately as your sister was involved in an accident, we are not sure she will be able to make it.

**

Jasmine sat on the chair in the park, she was simply dressed in a plain black t-shirt and jeans with sunglasses and a mask along with a big black hoodie, she was dressed like this because she wanted to hide from fans and people, not her fans though mostly her sister's fans since they shared similarities among them, some fans mistake her for them.

Jasmine took her camera and took a picture of a duck as it feed on a piece of bread, she almost fell into the lake when her phone buzzed, she had been standing very close to the edge of the lake and was startled when she heard her phone buzz.

She went back to the chair she had sat on earlier when she had arrived, she pulled out her phone from her hoodie pocket after placing her camera down.

Mr Norton

Jasmine you are needed urgently at home.

She looked at the message before sighing and placing the phone back in her pocket and packing her things and heading to her car and driving off.

••

Jess climbed up the wall and landed on her back before running after a while she stopped running and entered a cafe.

She stood close to the window and watched as the men chasing her ran off, she sat on a chair close to the window after being rest assured that they weren't coming here.

She placed her order and let out a scoff as she remembered those guys that chased her and how she had outsmarted.

She felt proud and thought about bragging about it to her manager Jordan who was her closest friend here but quickly dismissed that thought when she remembered how he scolded her last time she had done something similar to what she did now.

She drank her cup of coffee that has just been previously brought to her while staring out the window.

She removed her gaze from the window when she heard her phone buzz, her manager had texted her that he wanted to meet her urgently and that she was urgently needed at the studio.

Jess finished her drink before heading out, she arrived at the studio only to find out that it was empty, she felt aggrieved and cursed jordan out loud. 

Only to be shut up by an handkerchief placed on her nose and her vision going blank.

  ★★

Jamie sat quietly close to her pool on the beach chair, a glass of wine in one hand and a phone in the other, her mansion was quite large and the weather was quite nice nowadays so she usually stayed outdoors whenever she was home.

Her phone chimed just as she was browsing through her Instagram feed, a message appeared on the top of the screen.

Unknown number

I'm Mr Norton I am sure you'll still remember me, you need to come
home immediately or all your credit cards will be blocked and accounts freezed.

Jamie groaned as she read the text she had wanted to rest since she had been given some time off from singing and was already done filming her latest film series.

This wasn't suppose to be part of her plans, she grumpily stood up from the chair to head inside but she couldn't help but wonder what happened at home that her father want to freeze her account if she doesn't arrive on time.

~~

Hello everyone

So first chapters up I hope you enjoyed it.

      Question:

What's your career/ career interest

I am still in high school but my career choice  is an interior designer