Caught

It's three months now since I've been working in Berkshire Hathaway Inc. It's still weird when that fuckin boss is around cause he is a jerk and acts as if everything is boring him. I am done with dressing up in a black turtle neck top tucked in a black tregging  and white cortez running shoes. My hair in a one minute knotted half-up, I put on dazzling pink sunflower screw back earrings and a sterling silver bracelet. I applied my eyeliner and liptuitive glow lip gloss on my baby pink lips. I looked back in the mirror and smiled on how good I was looking  plus my dimples of course! no one has to tell me that am stupid cause I know I am and that's me so what??

"girl, someone is here!" Sasha yelled

"so what?" I yelled back still admiring myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and log in my Instagram account ,I hate so much that damn work it stresses me that I don't get even time to go on my Instagram however it's not the company generally it's just Mr Jerk  I scroll down all the pictures including his, Sasha's and ....wait-what's this??no way!

Duncan Baker is following me? he even sent a message?

nope! there might be something behind all this cause-

"Aiyana , can you stop being a bitch and come downstairs to talk to this visitor of yours?" Sasha shouted again making me pause what I was doing. I descended the stairs and rolled my eyes when I and Nick made eye contact

"what's up with you guys? can't you ever-"

"hey Aiyana!" I heard a voice which made me turn to see who...hell, Duncan Baker?
"Aaaahhhh" I screamed " Duncan  Baker in my house!"

"doesn't it sound better when  you say 'our?' " the annoying Nick told me

"shut up Or" I gave him an annoyed look

"you're going somewhere?" Duncan whom I haven't understood why he is here asked.

"yeah I am just going at my uncle's so.." he cuts me off

"it's ok we can go together and later have like a dinner or something" He surprised me by saying which made me gasp

"are you like kidding me or something?" he shakes his head in response "so, you are asking me for dinner?" he nods "why  ... like how I mean hahaha it was a game! why so suddenly would the famous model be in my..our house?"

"you gonna know everything later. so shall we?" he opened the door for me while I stood there like an idiot crap! I heard a clap and turned to find my two annoying siblings clapping their hands.

"thanks for the show" Nick said rolling his eyes

"so, you guys had a plot and here you are fooling us as if it's a coincidence! and what makes you brave is that you forgot to hide your dressing code" Sasha added confidently

"you guys should have added an overcoat or something so we wouldn't  suspect you!" he explained using his fingers "I didn't even know that my lovely sister would hide us such good news!" he emphasized on stupid name with a smirk as if he means it. I looked at Duncan who was wearing a black jeans, a black t-shirt ,white drop-type premium sneakers and a black bracelet that he always wear though I don't have a clue why he does. sure we are wearing kinda same but it doesn't mean I had anything going on with him.

"Aiyana" his voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I rolled my eyes at Nick plus Sasha as well as I headed outside. we walked towards his red Ferrari LaFerrari in silence just as he pulled out a set of keys from his pocket, with a click the car starts itself

"where to?" I gave him the address while he hits the road. the drive was silent until he started

"how was your week actually?"