what the heck!

heyoooo! it has been a while and I really apologize for not updating I really had nothing serious going on but I also felt like I can't update you know, I was busy with music 😂 so let's make it for now! well, enjoy that song of BTS 'MIC DROP' I really like it so much❤  and enjoy it as well!

                                                                                   Unknown's POV

"but I don't get why you want to kill her" he claimed

"you don't need to know. you do as I say or.. you know what's next!" I reply keeping my face straight "get out now"

"boss I'm really sorry but I can't kill her! Aiyana has never did anything wrong she's seeking for revenge nothing more and I don't think she's getting in your way" Mike explained only making me chuckle evilly.

"you don't need to say sorry to me, instead yourself" I replied by that and shoot him

"remove that rubbish"  my bodyguards hurried and removed the body. I stood up from my chair heading to the balcony. I nod my head to Jace.

"she has gone in New York for four days to mean that she's coming back on Tuesday"

I chuckled " it doesn't matter I just want Aiyana dead by tomorrow" I replied

he sighs "It'll be hard for sure cause she's with Jepherson"

"so what? they don't live together or something! moreover, she's nothing to him so he can't get in our way"

"ok sir" he left while I stood there smiling. Escobar is really moving!

                                                             Aiyana's POV

I felt the warmth of the sun shining through the window and mentally cursed myself for not closing the blinds. wow, this is great but hell no! I want my sleep back! I stretched my left arm out to reach for my nightstand that held my phone but it is not my bed it's very large instead. confused, I pushed myself up and looked at the bed I was in and gasped. the whole room was painted greige with soft comforter and sheets. the whole room retains a scent of someone I doubt I know......... Jamal! 

"what?" I screamed when all the images of last night appeared. hell, there's no way I've let a player in! no! shit. Instantly Jamal walked in from the balcony wearing a black shorts and he's again shirtless!? his face is very blank and it irks me somehow. when did he even wake up?

'what Aiyana? were you expecting him to show some concern or to say that he loves you?' my subconscious challenged which made me sigh. I can't even look at him right now so it's better if I shut my ass and hear his bullshit. he sat in the opposite sofa and run a hand down his face.

silence

I looked at him expecting him to be staring at me maybe as the sheets were around me. unfortunately, he was busy on his phone. wtf! he put his phone aside after some seconds so I quickly turned away to avoid eye contact.

silence

Is this guy serious? Is he expecting me to start the conversation? I don't even know what to say. well, what do people say after-

"well,.." I stopped in my tracks by his voice which sends a shiver down my spine. If he's planning on being a jerk and say whatever, I sure as hell-

"we have some work to accomplish, so you gotta hurry" you have to be kidding me! seriously, this is what he has to say? I sat there waiting for more though I didn't get even a syllable from him, jerk! after some seconds , he instead stood up and unzip his shorts which made me run towards my room with the sheet covering my body. I slam the door behind me leaning against it then slide slowly down to the floor. I sat there for like five minutes and decided to take a bath since nothing happened. I was expecting myself to be crying though I feel happy instead! what's wrong with me? I headed to the bathroom, took a shower, dry my hair, put on some sweats and a baggy T-shirt with my hair tied in a messy bun. I headed to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for the both of us. after, setting the table, Jamal came downstairs in a dark blue sweats and a grey T-shirt. the whole breakfast was silent, no one said even a word. minutes later, we move on with the papers, me sitting on the floor and him in the couch, I must say I really feel comfortable with the seat. we move on and you know it's business now! when Jamal is into work he can't even smile or do something gathering attention though he really get it for free. busy in the papers, I could still steal some glances at him when he's busy with his toy iphone cause I can't help his damn beauty he should have removed that earring at least to make it easy for me. it's a toy because he seems busy on it almost for 24 hours, unbelievable.