Happy Birthday Skyla!

~Aiyana~

"wake up!" Sasha yelled and pulled me out of my bed. "can't you ever leave me alone!" I groaned rubbing my eyes "don't you have an appointment with Ivy?" she yelled again .oh shit!
"why do you care so much about that girly rendez-vous?"

"whatever it is you have to be punctual!"

"why can I be punctual? even at Berkshire I'm no longer caring about punctuality and so you are telling me to care about a visit?"

"just because you've signed that contract doesn't mean that you have to do whatever you want!"

"oh no! you gonna tell me again that the contract might be fake or a deal to fire me? no girl I think I know that Zayn for now!"

"whatever take a shower now!" I groaned again and grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom. after taking a warm shower, I towel dried myself and headed to my room. entering my room, Sasha was still there so she placed a white party dress on my bed. "you have to be kidding me okay! you think I'm wearing that?"

"yes"

I laughed "how comes? I'm going at Ivy's not meeting your crush Jepherson in a stupid business party!" I yelled and past her to the closet. I grabbed a white lace hollow off shoulder backless romper. "if you want me to wear white, then here it is" I duded up in that romper, kimmie white steve madden wedge sandals and a bracelet. "put on some makeup though" Sasha said and my jaw dropped

"can you please tell me which type of comedy you're playing!" by that she pulled my arm and pulled a chair for me "you want me to give a help?"

"no! I'll do it myself" I said taking the eyeliner from her hands. if she helps me with makeup, I'm fuckin sure that I'll be looking like a zombie at the end. I applied an eyeliner, no eyeshadow! a lip liner and a colorless lip gloss .  golden studs on my ears and what else? Sasha is still standing behind me "good!" I asked while she scanned my face . she gave me a simple nod which helped me to get out quickly before she adds more makeups on my face. I could hear her footsteps so I rushed to my car and hit the road............................

"Zayn is a gentlemen like Duncan of course!" I rolled my eyes.

"it's six thirty now! just count how all the times you've said Duncan's name since I entered at 10am" she smiled and answered " I say his name always because you love him" "who told you?"

"well, I know so many things about you though you didn't tell them to me. one you love Duncan, two you have a secret crush on 'who you call your bestfriend' Gavin and three you have a very big, wide , strange, hot and gigantic crush on .. Jamal Jepherson"

how does she know that?

"are you insane?" I said in disbelief plus annoyance "me having a crush on a demon?"

she chuckled "why are you hiding things from me now?" she raised her brow "don't you remember that you told me about your tattoo?"

'shock and silence' why am I an idiot? is that the best profession God found for me?

"well, that was before but now I hate him"

"c'mon Nai just admit it for once I'm not exposing yah" I sighed

"Ivy stop please I'm tired. we've been running around for an hour" I paused "Duncan hasn't even talked to me"

"you're-" she was cut off by the ringing of her phone. "Ivy talkin' here" I don't know what the other person told her but she just nodded quickly and hanged up ."who was that?"