1

"Okay then let's go to bed?" Chan said,

*paper ripping sounds cause I forgot how to write it*

Sign, worthless. Everything was worthless. He threw another paper in the bin. No matter how many times he tried he couldn't do it.

Chris got up from the desk and sat on his bed, staring at nothing, everything was completely black.

Bang Christopher Chan, one of the most famous writers around town who goes by the name of Chan. He couldn't write anything, he was suffering greatly from it. He took the first page of the story he originally wanted to write.

"Worthless, everything is worthless. Who even is Felix?" Chan signed for the hundredth time in a row.

Chan needed an inspiration, he wanted something big. He just couldn't find anything that caught his eye. He took his notebook and went for a walk around park. He always went to the park, maybe just maybe he could find something or someone interesting enough so at least he could start.

He went to the park, in just some hoodie and jeans. He sat in his usual stop, in a small lonely bench, it was in the far corner of the park.one could easily observe everything from there. Chan went around observing every single detail in the park until he saw something that left him fascinated.

He saw a boy, his beauty was unreal. Almost like he wasn't even human. He was smiling, his smile so precious even royal treasure wasn't worth for it. His eyes, sparking so much, he could put the stars into shame. Chan was completely mesmerized by this man's beauty.

Chan felt something spark under him, he felt butterflies all around his body. He felt an urge to write something.

A smile
We smile when we are happy. We smile when we are sad. We smile when we have butterflies in our stomach, we smile when we are with the people we love. Every person's smile has a lot of hidden facts if you notice minutely. It reflects many shades of our life.
But when we smile in the most genuine and positive way, our smile would be the most contagious thing to have around.

One smile at a stranger can make themselves happy. Observing someone's smile can make anyone happy, you know they are having a great time when you see them smile.

If one small smile can lift only for a while then I must be possessed as this stranger in the park, I observer from here, could light my mood, my whole life for days if not even months.

His eyes, such eyes would just brighten you up when they are opened as they blink beautifully and make you feel so nervous and excited at the same time.

I couldn't observe his eyes properly, from afar but even by looking at them from far away, I could tell, the shined bright putting the sun to shame. The blue sky above us reflecting fully in not even more beautifully in his eyes.
can know at first sight. It develops over time together.

The person you "love" at first sight could easily be found to be a reprehensible human being once you have the slightest bit of information about their personality. Then, poof, there goes your "love," and most likely your infatuation as well.

I cannot call this love at first sight or even Love.

Love is one of those things one could choose to define the very existence of their life. The story of your true love, is one you will never forget. Love stays with you, and no matter how far you run away from it, it will never leave you as it's a part of you. It's up to you to decide whether you want to accept it or not...even though your heart has already made a decision for you.

You cannot run away from love. No matter how far you try to go, you will realize that it is going to be with you forever and that you have to learn to live with that fact. It isn't so difficult when you realize that love gives you a sense of happiness. A strong feeling that can very well be used as a driving force for anything you do in your life.

It is a feeling worth feeling.

As much as I can say, what I am feeling is nor love nor simple attraction.