3

This had already went on for a few days, Every time he saw Felix he had the urge to write, he could wrote so many things about him at this point but he needed self-control to or else it would have come out as very creepy.

Jisung already though it was creepy as Chan was literally writing a book about Felix. Chan did not mean to keep on staring at Felix and writing things but what could he do, his hand automatically started writing.
He still had not started the conversation first with Felix, he just started at him every chance he got. Chan even though he was not the awkward one, he just couldn't bring himself to talk to Felix but Felix had talked to him countless times.

If it was not for the younger initiating the conversation with him, Chan would have never even known his age, let alone his number.

Chan well he looked like a big guy, who's probably very confident and flirts with his crush shamelessly but it wasn't the case. You know people say never judge a book by its cover.

Chan like usual was busy staring at Felix, when the younger gave him a quick smile and he went on to his house.

That's when he noticed something, his freckles. Felix never showed his freckles, he then remembered how Felix had told him about how he did not like his freckles.
Oh Felix,

Freckles

Ever been in a forest when the sun is shining through the trees and there are little spots of light everywhere and it just feels so peaceful and lovely? Looking at him gives me the same feeling.

His adorable freckles

Ancient people looked to the stars and found shapes and created stories from what they saw. I look at him and think of all the potential stories in his freckles and I just want him to know- they are all beautiful.

Oh Felix,

People will pay millions of dollars for a piece of canvas speckled with paint- and not one of those paintings compare to that masterpiece that is you.

You told me you hated your freckles, but I love each and every one of them. I want to get to know every freckle on a personal level.

What kind of artist goes around covering their art work?

Your freckle adds character to you. Your face without the freckles are like nights without the sky, still pretty but dull.

Don't we all smile when we see the stars? You don't want to cover them up with clouds now do you?

With all those stars in your face I never want to stop stargazing.

If you ever feel bad about them, come to me, I will remind you how beautiful each and every one of them are, by kissing them.

Chan stopped writing, he closed the book and hugged it tightly falling asleep under the tree.

Felix POV

I was bored, like very bored. I wanted to have some fun with my life.my brother was busy flirting with the squirrel looking dude who lived in the house beside ours.
Well I would also love to talk to the other guy there, Chan.

I like Chan, it has only been a week or 2 since I met him but I really like him. He is a very sweet and nice dude. You could talk to him for hours and still not get bored.
I would love to talk to him but I felt like Chan wasn't interested in me. I am always the one starting the conversation with him and every time I do, he just look at me awkwardly.

I've caught him looking at me numerous times and writing something on his diary. I always pretend I do not see him looking at me. Well yes, he looks at me so fondly and shit but if he really likes we may be put in a little bit more effort in our friendship?

I go outside, I decide I should talk to him. He talks less but it's still fun.

I see Chan still in the same place as before, I run towards him. I was about to scream his name when I saw him sleeping.

He looked so adorable like that. I giggle lightly and took a few pictures of him. I was really fighting the urge to poke his cheeks.
I stare at him smiling then I noticed his book, the book he always writes in.as much as I don't want to invade his privacy, I felt the urge to read it.

I slowly take it out of his hands and start reading it. As much as I start reading, I feel jealousy, who was this guy? Did Chan really like him that much? I wanted to stop reading but i still had a little hope that maybe it was me?

I turned to the most recently written chapter, chapter 20 titled freckles.

As I went on reading that chapter, I could feel my heart race. It was for me.
Chan liked me. My heart sped up its pace. My face burning red.i slowly picked up a pencil from Chans bag and wrote.

"So when exactly are you going to stop being a pussy and actually ask me out?"