Picture day...

Well hello it's been 3 days ,I think. I have to put on my outfit I was think I would look like a shy/nice girl but who cares I will go out of my comfort zone and where this tight ass shirt it's not that tight where I can't breath, it's tight enough to make my boobs look bigger. I have been exercising so I think I have the best body in the world for a 16 year old. Me my mom and brother got to the high school. Did I mention I had a twin brother of course I didn't I hate him he is better looking, funnier, and already lost his fucking virginity I don't think he knows that I told my mom and DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE FUCKEN SAID " that's my boy" I got mad mad that I didn't talk to him for days. It wasn't that I was jealous it's just he gets everything with a snap of his finger and me being a girl in a Hispanic family means I have to focus on my studies and cleaning and only that, if anything I was treated like a slave. Okay okay got off topic. We arrived at the school and entered through the gym and let me tell you my mouth flew open it was HUGE you could fit at least 9 buses in there and I'm talking about those big ass private school buses and then you could put some elephants in the corner or a whole entire zoo. I tried not to show how impressed I was, I wanted to look like I was a rich kid knowing there was these types of schools.I looked around to see the students and omg everyone looked either like the sweetest/smartest/ chill people in the world or player/whore/ goth type of people it was weird and I think I fit right in between so needless to say I was a misfit my brother on the other hand fit in with the player people and he already had a friend. Many people where staring at me and my brother our mom didn't come in so I felt very uncomfortable. " hey are you guys like dating that's so cute y'all look like you've had so much fun in bed!" Someone blurted out... and of course they where looking at me and my brother... " haha no... um we're siblings..." I said my while my brother laughed at the poor girl she was dead silent and embarrassed and so was I everyone had there attention on us which I hated even more "NEXT" someone yelled "holly shit" I whispered I was next in line . I told my brother if he wanted to go and he fuckin said ladies first everyone was already starring at me so it was the worst sitting down and smiling while my skin was red and on fire. " Let's do it again you don't look good" the camera man said. Fuck I tried to keep my cool and started getting cold and then I smiled and then he said "NEXT" like there was no tomorrow. My brother was next and I had to wait. He got it on his first try and we left to go home.