Safe

It was now the end of the day. I didn't want to see Sebastián sense I think I loved someone. I wanted to see past him so I walked to my car and of course Eduardo wasn't there. I called him
"Yo what do you want"he complained

"Your supposed to be here or are you fucking someone else"I whispered harshly into my phone.

"Yeah I am I'll be out in like 30 minutes"he said

"I don't have time I want to leave now, may I remind you there are many hot ass boys here and I'm wearing a mini skirt" i said as I walked back into the school with anger walking towards Sebastián room.

"Rose I swear if you try to-

"Hey Sebastián you look hot today"

"Rose not fuckin Sebastián I'll be there in 1 minute don't you dare do anything stupid." He ordered and hung up.
   Sebastián wasn't actually in the room so I turned around and saw him standing there with his shirt off sweating with his 8 pack. I was turned on and wanted to fuck him.
"Eduardo please come to the Principal office now Eduardo please come to the principals office" the announcements said.
    I got saved by the announcements. Sebastián looked so damn hot my pussy throbbed wanting him in there already. I took my shorts and panties off while he walked towards me I moved towards the wall. He smiled like he was ready to fuck me till I couldn't move. He pushed me against the wall looking me up and down and taking my skirt off revealing my throbbing pussy. He laughed a bit touching it and feeling my swollen clit.
     "This pussy missed me didn't it"he joked as he fingered me. "Yes papi it did" I moaned. I put my hands under my shirt squeezing my boobs as he went deeper with his fingers. I cumed his fingers did so well. I started getting wet very wet. He lifted my shirt up to my face so I wouldn't see anything. He turned me around so he could see my ass and put his dick in my pussy slowly as he kissed my neck passionately.His dick was huge and I wanted to please him. I closed my pussy around his dick tightly. "Fuck you"he moaned as he slapped my ass.
    He went in deeper and I still closed my pussy around his dick. We where both moaning but only I was moaning loudly. Then he went in as fast as possible. "FUCK"I cried. He went faster and faster as I whimpered he grabbed my boobs squeezing them and playing with my tits.
His dick was to big for me 11 inches in my pussy, my pussy was loving it and you could tell form my cries and moans. I was loving it so he went faster. He was loving my pussy as it was getting tight around him.
   He turned me back around and started kissing me like crazy. I moaned as he went down all over my body down to my pussy making me cum a bit more. He fingered it as he licked my juices and my swollen clit. Then he went face deep in there making me cum a lot more. "Papi"I moaned aka daddy in Spanish. I was moaning very loudly and omfg I was loving it. Whenever I love something everything goes wrong like my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I answered.
"I'm heading to the car and if your not there I will never leave your sight"Eduardo snapped. Well if you knew my over protective brother whatever he said was not a lie at all especially when it involves my love life.
     "I need to go" I whimpered as he was licking it so well. "Again!? when are we not going to get interrupted?" He asked. "Hopefully soon"I said as he got up and frenched kissed me while I touched his abs and hurried to put on my clothes. I got everything on and hurried to the car realizing as I ran I didn't have my panties. I didn't go back I just didn't know what he would do with them that's what got me scared. But I couldn't think about that I had to get to the car as fast as possible.
     I got there no sign of him so I rubbed all of my sweat off with my shirt.
    "Good your here I thought you where fucking Sebastián" he said as he unlocked the car and got in.
     "I don't even who Sebastián is, I just over herd some girls talking about him during class and why the hell did they send you to the Principals office??"I  said putting my seatbelt on.
      "I got in trouble duh" he said as we got out of the parking lot and drove home.