Change of events

It was my teacher for this period. She looked at Blake on the love sack and at me drinking coffee she didn't seem to mind. "Come with me Rose"she said. I got up followed her back to the class and sat on my desk. "So what am I doing here?" I complained. "You weren't studying" she explained. "Yeah whatever"
I wanted action I wanted my pussy to feel amazing I wanted it all. I got off taking my clothes off as went walking towards the teacher bouncing my boobs.
I closed her laptop sat on her desk spread my legs out and took her shirt off along with her bra. I played with her tits licking them squeezing them and bouncing them up and down. I then got on my knees took off her pants and started licking her pussy. Her clit was already swollen so I started there first and fingered her as I did. She moaned pushing my face in deeper I got out the fake dick put it in her as fast as possible and made her whimper.
I sucked,licked and rubbed faster while my hands where playing with her tits. She moaned and whimpered. I moved the fake dick fast and uncontrollably while I licked her clit. "Fuckk st-stop it's my turn" she whimpered as I pushed the fake dick in deeper and got it as quickly as possible. "fuck" she cried. I got on her desk still squeezing her boobs and spread my legs opened.
She started licking it and moaned as approval. I looked at the clock at shit only ten minutes before everyone comes back. I pushed her face deeper making both of us moan as she hit my spot. "That's my spott" I moaned as she licked it faster.
I got up put her on desk spread her legs out and put one of my legs on the desk making our pussies touch. I started to rub her clit as I moved my pussy from side to side. "Oh fuck pleasee faster" she moaned as I smacked her pussy going faster and faster and playing with her tits as I moved my pussy. I moaned a bit while she moaned like crazy "fuck yes YES" she cried.
I turned her around smacking her ass 2 times got the fake dick put it in her pussy and licked her ass. "Oh fuck, yes!, fuck me please" she cried. I moved the fake dick super fast "shut up" I said. She looked at the clock and realized some kids where starting to come back. "Stop it's time" she cried.
I got up put my clothes on as fast as possible and went sprinting up the stairs to go to the roof. Luckily Blake was still sleeping I laid next to him smiling as he woke up pulling me closer.
"You already have your clothes on baby" he whined. " I have to it's time to go babes" I said while he made me get on top of him and hugged him. "I'm tired" he said. "I know you are but we need to get up we're still in school baby" I said. "Oh come on you had to ruin it"he laughed. " yeah sure come we have to go we only have 3 minutes"I laughed. " fine" he put me to the side and got his clothes while I admired his body it looked like he was growing a six pack. He laughed at me while he put his clothes on. " come on" he said. I got up and walked out the door. We where sprinting down the stairs while laughing. I felt alive with him he was my happy baby.
He kissed me as we where getting into the classroom. We went to our seat and sat down. "I think I'm in love with you" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me going for a kiss instead he went for my ear so now I was on his shoulder. "I am in love with you" he whispered. I closed my eyes and kissed him the rest of the period which was only 1 minute.
As the bell rang everyone got up and we got up. "Your brothers going to kill me" he joked. "I won't let him but for now we're a secret, okay" I said as he nodded. I was in love with this man but still had other dicks in me I didn't know what to do.