first day of school

I slept late thinking about school and how everything would be, so of course I woke up late on the fuckin first day. My brother didn't bother to wake me up so of course I yelled at him. I put on my cloths as fast as I could and through on a messy bun and ate an apple while getting in the car and putting my shoes on. I was surprised of how long I took, it was five minutes of me getting ready, wow but we also lived a bit far from the fuckin school so we where obviously getting there late. My brother tried speeding the whole way there but "You don't have your license dumb ass!!" I yelled while holding on to anything I could reach. " you're such a wuss it's the first day of school and we will arrive fuckin late" he told me " I'm sorry I don't remember you waking me up! It's like you wanted to be late!" "Well guess what I didn't want to wake you up and yes I wanted to be late so you could embarrass yourself while walking into class saying I'm so sorry I was late while you look like a red tomato ASHLEY" " DO NOT CALL ME ASHLEY MICHEAL" "MY NAME ISN'T MICHEAL" "THEN DON'T CALL ME ASHLEY" " fine loser I won't if you don't get on my god damn nerve again!" " I won't get on your nerve if you don't get on mine!" " fine" "fine" " okay whatever you know the rules" " sense when are there rules for going to fuckin school?" " no kissing or fucking any body in the bathroom, don't embarrass me, tell every cute girl you have a brother" " I will not do any of those dude" " fine just please don't date someone" " says the one who already lost his virginity" I said while rolling my eyes " whatever if you do you know what will happen to him" " you'll make a scratch on his face" I said while laughing. " very funny Rose okay have a good day I love" he said while parking. " love you to brother have a good day" as soon as we got out of the car the last bell rang I started running to the entrance while my brother was far behind walking as slow as possible. I hurried to my first class which was fuckin math class AND was all the way to the top of the building and the only one in that story so call it an attic. I ran up the stairs and got tired after the 3rd stair case and this class had to be on the 5th fuckin floor. I opened the door and saw A LOT of people starring at me but I put my head down and walked to an empty seat. " I'm glad you joined us" the teacher said while I was getting my computer out and didn't care to answer " you will be seeing me after class" " what why!?" " we are in class do not yell or question my teaching" he snapped. I was mad and didn't pay attention at all during class. I forgot to tell you guyss!! I was wearing the most amazing clothing ever tight jeans which made my butt look amazing and a tight shirt that made my chest look awesome while my hips look hella fine. I think I am hella fine :). Anyway I was just starring out the window or at my computer not doing anything. The bell rang and almost made me jump sense I was falling asleep. I got up thinking I could just walk out of the room trying to sneak out or hoping he had forgotten. " Rose sit back down right now". I turned around and headed to my seat getting mad with each foot step. I sat down on my seat and waited for everyone to leave the classroom hoping the other class would come in shortly after. No one came I was very confused. " why isn't anyone coming in, it's already second period" I asked he was all up in his computer typing. " I don't have a second period Rose" he got up " I messaged your teacher she said she was fine with you not going to her period". "What I am so confused what did I do wrong!?"