I played with myself

I decided I wanted to wear a mini skirt and an oversized shirt today so I did. I had very thin panties on you could see my pussy and my ass you couldn't even tell I had on panties. I did a messy bun and got out of my room only to see all of my brothers waiting for me.
"You are not wearing that" all of them said at the same time.
"Why not? I like it it's very comfortable, but if it makes it any better I'll put on shorts" I said while walking to my room and grabbing shorts and then put them on.
" show us you have shorts under" Leonardo said. I flipped my skirt up and all you could see was black ass shorts.
"Okay now don't take them off and hurry up and get into the fuckin car." Eduardo said. As I was walking out of the door. We arrived and I went into my first class.
I sat down in the front of the class already seeing my hot ass teacher and pulling my computer out. He wanted my pussy to be wet when the period was over so we could fuck and little did he know I was going to get it wet during class.
He started talking when everyone got into there seat. I took my shorts off and spread out my legs revealing my pussy. He looked at it right away and looked back up at me while finishing his instructions he went to go sit down at his desk while everyone was doing there assignment on the computer not paying any attention to me. I started playing with my pussy making it wet as I bit my lip and spread my legs out more. He was starring at my pussy looking hungry for it I knew he wanted it so I started playing with it harder. I rubbed my clit while fingering my pussy I was doing it imagining it was him . I got wet very wet and cumed just a tiny bit. He looked thirsty not breaking eye contact at all with my pussy. he wanted to try my cum and my juices and was only 2 yards away. He restrained himself holding on tight to his pencil causing it to crack. I started playing with it harder making me cum more. I put my hands under my shirt and started playing with my tits. I lifted up my shirt revealing that I had no bra on while closing my computer to let him see my boobs as a squeeze them and played with my tits still fingering myself. I cumed a little bit more. I closed my eyes biting my lip so he could enjoy the show. I could tell he was still starring at me. I opened my eyes and he was turned on! He didn't know which one to stare at as I still played with myself. I cumed until it was starting to get in the chair he stared at it drip for a while then stared at my tits hardening AND then stared at my face enjoying myself while I lead back half naked playing with myself.I was breathing heavy no one noticed anything except for the teacher he just stared and stared I started rubbing my swollen clit fast and hard. I opened my mouth and scrunched my nose not daring to make a sound. I cumed a bit more. I played with my tits squeezing them and making them bounce. I spread my legs even more making them reach the end of the chair from the sides and lifted my shirt even more so I didn't have to hold it up. I folded my skirt so all you could see was the waist line and now I was naked I took of my panties and through them in my book bag. I got out a big eraser that I shaped to look like a dick it wasn't the best only 6 inches but enough to fit in my wet pussy. I slowly put it in biting my lip and moving my waist to make it feel better. Once only 2 inches left I rubbed my clit and played with my tits letting out breaths of air. I sat back relaxed still playing with myself so he could enjoy the show.
I did that for a long ass while and still no one noticed I was fully naked playing with myself. I wanted to moan like crazy but still breathed heavily. I looked at the clock shit only 2 minutes left I put my computer away 1 minute and let my mini skirt be a skirt and let down my shirt he looked disappointed and shot back to reality. The bell rang and I still had the fake dick in me but I still kinda closed my legs and pretended to put some stuff away till everyone left the class.