Chapter Two

Uraraka grinned as she headed to the U.A entrance exam. She was excited to see what would happen. It was a highly kept secret that only the people putting on the exam got to know. What she did know, however, is that Midoriya and Aizawa both worked very hard so that people with non physical quirks had a better chance at getting in.

First, there was the achademic standpoint. She had a feeling she did good, but wasn't entirely sure if she did well enough. The second part of the test was what raised a lot of questions from the examinees. 

Hizashi stood on the stage in front of all the people trying out for the school. He was in his hero costume.

"HELLO!" Uraraka, being closer to he front, felt a wave of air blow over her. Hizashi wasn't holding a microphone, he was just using his quirk. He did enjoy using his quirk. 

"TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!! TODAY IS THE VERY FIRST TIME WE USE THE NEW EXAMINATION SYSTEM!!! ERASERHEAD AND A SPECIAL SOMEONE WORKED VERY HARD ON MAKING THIS A REALITY!!

Uraraka glanced around the auditorium. She couldn't see any of the MPS anywhere. They got in on recommendation. She reasoned with herself. 

She couldn't help but feel that there was more to it than just that.

Riding the bus to the examination spot, dread started to ball up in her stomach. She knew Midoriya's family. She knew what they were like. She had a feeling there was a trick somewhere in there. 

It was a large building, enclosed in walls. It looked like any office building, really. Waiting for them at the entrance was Aizawa, in his hero costume. Midoriya actually helped update a few of the inefficiencies and had him put his hair up into a bun so that it was more difficult to figure out when he was using his quirk or not. 

She looked around to see if the others were there as well. 

Nothing. 

Yet.

"Welcome to the new and improved U.A high entrance exam." Aizawa cut through the murmurs. His voice was as monotone as ever. "You will take turns entering this building. It's basically a really big game of hide and seek. Inside is a person that will be trying to take you down. The longer you last, the more points you get. Sound simple enough?" Ah, that's what was happening. The others were inside the building, and probably spread through out the different examination area's. " Just don't cause too much damage to the building." 

"What if we beat the people?" 

Uraraka looked around to see where the nasally voice came from. A short boy with purple balls for hair was still raising his hand. 

Aizawa grinned mischievously. "You won't." 

Uraraka wondered who she was assigned. Uraraka knew that there were five examination building spread throughout the city. Either two of them were sitting back, or two of the buildings had two people. 

She would hate to be in the building with Midoriya. Those poor saps wouldn't last 30 seconds. 

The examinees went in order of which they were born. When it was finally her turn, Aizawa winked at her as she passed by. This was not good. She silently hoped to herself that she didn't get Midoriya. She can never resist the puppy dog eyes. 

Four minutes in, she rounded a corner and saw a spray painted smiley face on the wall. It was in green. 

FUCK! She got Midoriya. 

That meant 3 things.

1. He was going easy on her because he wants her to succeed. 

2. She was going to get in no matter what happened next.