What Happened to All Might?

:D I love murder and homicide! 

Toga grinned at the stash of bodies that they had gathered over the weeks. In their opinion, they deserved it. They were all the people that had were at anti-quirkless rallies, and said that the Rejects were villains. 

They all were standing in All Might's basement. They had memorized his schedule, and right at that moment, he was at work. In half an hour he would be coming back and take his daily shower. 

They all headed out before that would happen. They were going to ask Aizawa and the others if they think All Might really is a murderer. After all, he ended up being a murderer in all of their Mind Place's. Some of the events in there were based off of fact. 

Midoriya was the one who called the family meeting. 

"There is something off about All Might," he began. "In each of our head spaces, he ended up being a killer. I know that none of us are really a huge fan of All Might, but I think that it's become a pattern. Some of it was based off of fact. I think that we need to investigate further." 

Toga tried not to snort when Dabi leaned over and whispered, "He's using his serious voice."  Key word: tried.

"Yeah, I guess we can..." Hizashi seemed a little unsure. He had worked with All Might. He didn't really seem like a murderer. Still, Midoriya was serious. When Midoriya got like this, he was always right.

He got  a search warrant, and looked in All Mights basement. Sure enough, bodies littered the ground. 

Aizawa wanted to ask Tsukauchi, but he was (conveniently) out of the country, and wouldn't be back until after the trial would take place. 

There was a nationwide backlash from them convicting All Might a serial killer. People pro All Might would ignore any argument against him. Those against him were fed up with those for him. There was a split in the country.

All Might was wrongfully convicted of the homicide of over 70 people, all because of a group of children. 

Boy, how the world works.