Chapter Five

The spy stared longingly at the students. They were all that Ma'am had ever talked about. To be honest, they were kinda jealous. Watch the Aizawa-Yamada family adopt yet ANOTHER kid. Silence hung around them like a veil. Their "friends" were talking about their plans for the weekend. 

Their lady was generous, how dare them to be jealous. No, they needed to erase that from their mind. Once their lady has the new recruits, they will all get equal attention like before. Their lady's attention has been on the good of the people. 

They needed to stay focused on the mission. They needed to make sure their lady was happy. If their lady wasn't happy, that means that they get punished. They didn't like the punishments, so they try to steer clear of them as best as possible.

Watching people come out of the punishment room is almost just as painful as being in there. They still had the scar. It was a slash against the head, and it was enough to leave an ever lasting impression to never cross their lady again.

Since then, they'd only ever been in the punishment room twice. Both times still sent shivers down their spine just at the thought. 

Still, their lady did it for them.

Right?

------

It was 2:38 am when it happened. They were laying in bed, when a crash could be heard in the living room. That wasn't the strange part. The strange part was that they were all in Midoriya's room playing late night Monopoly. (Toga was winning, with Dabi in second place). 

Aizawa, Hizashi, and Nemuri headed to check out the noise. Midoriya followed because, "They ain't being kidnapped again,"

Dabi followed to make sure Midoriya doesn't get himself killed.

Toga followed to keep Dabi from killing someone infront of their parents.

Shoto followed to make sure that Toga doesn't kill Dabi.

Twice followed to make sure Shoto doesn't kill Toga.

Shinsou followed to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

Shigiraki followed because he felt lonely just sitting there.

So now they're all in the living room staring at the plant knocked over by Eraser. (that's the cat, in case you forgot. ) What they didn't notice was the boy sitting in the darkness just outside of view. What they didn't notice was the tracking device placed in each of their backpacks. What they didn't notice might just be their downfall.

I AM STRUGGLING SO HARD WITH THIS FIC!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I felt the need to put something out. You all have probably given up on me, but still. I feel the need to give you some plot.