3.| "Miss Gill"🔥😉

Before starting..Hello everyone!.. (Everyone aise bola maine jaise koi superstar hu with millions of fans😂.. Just kidding)...
So,. Ya.. For all those who had read the previous description of this story (which I have now made changes to).... Do read the new(modified) description 🙏
And yes... Kritika Singh he female lead i.e Shehnaazika Singh Gill hogi!

Let's start:-

"Aaj bahoot khush lag rahi ho? ", said Mrs. Singh.
-" Haan ma, aaj ka din sach mai bhoot acha tha! "
"Something special? "

She took a few steps, put her hands on her mom's shoulders and started telling her the whole thing with a grin.
"Mamman, aap believe nhi karoge... I met a guy today!.. he explained me everything about Sinoyat .. And we spoke to each other for soooo long that we missed our lectures!... ", she continued rambling like a 5 year old.

" So, are you friends now? What's his name btw?", her mother asked.

She pondered over the question and she was BLANK!Not even a single word poured out of her mouth.

"Kya hua abb? Kahan kho gye? ", Mrs. Singh questioned.

Kritika had no reply. She was bewildered herself. She answered with a " Pata nahin" and went to sleep. But sleep was nowhere to be found;she was wide awake. The questions asked by her mom were popping in her head time n again. And she was feeling restless.

"What is his name? Am I a stupid? I didn't even ask him his name. ... Haan to?... Usne bhi to nhi poocha. . . ", she spoke to herself.
" Oh!.. Wait!.. How did he know that I sit alone all the time? ", a thought crept her mind.
All these questions revolved over her head and she couldn't sleep the whole night.

{Next Day:}

He was standing in front of the first building of the university when she saw him and wished him a good morning and then they both sat down on the nearest bench.

"We chatted for so long yesterday and I didn't even ask you your name.. ", she said.

" SIDDHAAT, SIDDHAAT SINGH SHUKLA", he replied.
She was grinning from ear to ear on hearing this.

"Haye... Ek to SIDDHAAT, etna acha naam, vo bhi SINGH, mera wala... Ooper se SHUKLA... Haye.. Kya naam hai yaar.. Maza aa gya sun ke🤤😍", she thought.

"Hmm? ", he said with a confounded face.

" O, hello! ", Siddhaat said , breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Aree yaar.. Bass smile krna hai ya apna naam bhi batao ge? ", he further said.

- " aa... aa... aa.. Mera naam??.. Haan.. Vo... Shehnaazika", she said with pauses.

"I thought your name was Kritika Singh. ", he inquired.

- " No... It's Shehnaazika not Kritika....actually... Officially, my name is Kritika, you know.. Document wise... But I have applied for modifications... So soon, I'll be Shehnaazika Singh Gill"

Before he could speak something, a professor asked both of them to join the lecture as the chairman was on round.

.
.
.

It was a huge surprise for Shehnaazika to see Siddhaat entering the same class in which she was. Contrarily, Siddhaat seemed to be absolutely normal!

After the class got over, Shehnaazika stoped Siddhaat on his way to her desk.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are in my batch? ", she questioned.

- " Never got a chance-", he cleared.

"You were secretly following me!.. Right? "

He turned his face to the other side trying hard not to answer her question.

"You were!!... I know!.. Mujhe abb samajh aya ki tumhe kaise pata ki mai akele he time spend krte hu... Oh!.. Tabhi tumhe mera naam bhi pata tha🤨😤", she said loudly.

"Miss Gill,....I'm ready for a punishment, if it's a crime", he said in his hot and husky voice🔥, making her anger melt down.

She was blushing hard inside... Trying her best to not let him know.😁😉

Hope, you liked it!!... Do leave a vote and a comment😉🙏... Thanku for ur support..next update soon..