First Responders

The Cube

The facility was in chaos. Prisoners were escaping, and Gamma Radiation Levels were rising. The most recent explosion released Bruce from his bindings, but he was currently trapped underneath the rubble. The drugs currently in his system prevented escaping on his own.

Doctor Leonard Hall coughed and struggled into the cell, moved towards the trapped Bruce.

Banner already noted his friend's physical changes, including his green hair. "Oh, no. NO! Leonard, listen to me, you have been exposed to Gamma Radiation!" Leonard got down to his knees. "We have to get you to a hospital!"

Leonard coughed in pain and opened his green eyes, "You were right, the prisoners, they're all free. It's a disaster."

Bruce thought about that, "Listen to me, Leonard. You have to help me because right now, the Hulk is the only hope we've got."

Understanding the severity of the situation, Leonard got back up and walked to the large slab of concrete. As if following his will, the radioactive energy within him flowed into all of his muscles. Leonard lifted the massive slab above his head with glowing eyes and smashed it to pieces against a wall. The doctor looked back at his hand, surprised by his feat. However, before the man could collect his thoughts, electricity struck, scaring him.

Bruce glared behind him at the yellow being of energy. "Zax!"

SHIELD Helicarrier, Level 3, The Big House

As the Helicarrier lost altitude, Wasp continued through the corridors before coming across the ruined Prison. "Oh, shit!"

Inside, Hank took an uppercut from Mandril, narrowly grabbing onto a ledge. Before pulling himself back up. Just as he reached relative safety, the reptilian a snake man King Cobra fired rockets at Hank.

Meanwhile, three Ultron drones approached the Red Ghost. "This course of action is ill-advised. I hope you will be subdued now." They fired their lasers only for Red Ghost to phase right through them, destroying one of their own. Suddenly Super Apes of varying species descend on the group, destroying the remaining Ultrons.

Hank continued to run, but Cobra subdued him. Mandril caught up to the two, coming closer. The doctor struggled to get free. "This is really disappointing, Mandrill, and you have come so far in your counseling." The mammal replied in sign language before charging to attack. "Disappointing." Hank leaned back, using the momentum to kick the villain back before shrinking out of Cobra's grasp. Seeing the villain confused, he regrows in his uniform, landing a successful punch.

Hoping for a brief reprieve, Ant-Man looked up to see the Griffin flying towards him. "Aw nuts." Just as Griffin attacked him through a wall, Hank shrank and was now falling a few stories. He adjusted to normal size before impact, hitting the ground with a thud but still alive.

Before Griffin could attack, the entire ship shook, sending both into more rubble. SHIELD managed to land in the bay.

Helicarrier Bridge

Hill ran in, "Director Fury. The Big House is wide open. sir!" She reported as Fury looked at her, "Prisoners are reported on all levels, "Our agents are engaging, but- but, sir, containment is at 0%!"

"Forget about the Big House. Our priority is the Raft!" Fury looked at a trash barge not too far from them.

Hill's eyes widened in shock before she realized. "The Fourth Prison."

The Raft

Wendigo, Purple Man, and Baron Zemo left the confines of their cells.

In the deepest cell of the prison, the containment field shut down. Objects floated around him as the binding keeping him secured were molded into gloves and boots. A middle-aged man with long black hair and a very gruff beard in a blue jumpsuit awakened, eyes glowing silver.