The chosen ones

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑

  Just because of the fact that you are here now, reading this book, you might be one of the chosen ones.
  Who are the chosen ones, though? The chosen ones are those who were chosen to awaken during their lifetime on earth, to fight for the truth and help others in the search for spiritual clarity.

Not everyone is meant to awaken. Not everyone is the chosen one. But you... you might be.

How do you know that you're one of the chosen ones?

Here are some signs:

1. You don't fit in

You don't fit any stereotypes. You don't have that many friends. Stuff like that.

2. You feel like you don't belong here

Do you know that feeling when you are home, but yet you feel like you want to go home? Are you familiar with this? Not only your home, but earth in general. You can't find your place on this planet.

3. Repeating numbers.

Numbers like 111,222,333, even combinations like 17,13,11,12, etc.
You see them everywhere. When you check the time, a random car's plate number, while grocery shopping, etc.

4. You're a lone wolf

You don't have friends, you like to spend most of time alone. You might be considered an outcast.

5. You're an old soul

For example: you're 14, yet you feel like 30.

6. Strange coincidence

Examples of strange coincidences: You think of a song just to hear it on the radio seconds after. Or, your think of a person just to get a call from them soon after.

7. Near death experiences

Maybe you had an accident, or you tried to commit suicide and yet you miraculously survived. Maybe you nearly drowned once.

8. You're reading this book right now

You just happened to come across this book of spirituality on Wattpad, while trying to find something interesting to read because you're bored or something. Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something, who knows? ┐( ∵ )┌

So, what do you think? Are you one of the chosen ones?