-15- 🌙 Just Calm Down And...

"Do you ever see how sexy you look when we yell and scream at each other? Nobody wants war in the night time. Who really wants war in the fight? We should just calm down and fuck sometime."
~Johnny Rain, '...Fuck'

~~~

*Can's POV*

My arms wind around his neck as our lips move together hungrily. The moment his tongue pushes into my mouth, I can't hold back a soft moan.

The sound makes Tin growl low in his throat, causing my cock to leak precum. Without warning, Tin flips us so that I'm laying on my back with him towering over me.

Shit. Why is the room suddenly ten times hotter?

Grabbing my wrists with one hand, Tin pins my arms above my head on the mattress. I stare up at him breathlessly, simultaneously aroused and embarrassed. I squirm against his hold, and his eyes begin to glow purple. Tin slowly loosens his grip on my wrists, but I remain pinned to the bed.

"Tin," I gasp, struggling against an invisible force. "What...?"

"Looks like my magic can be useful after all," Tin grins sadistically, his eyes still glowing purple. My eyes widen at the implication. He's using magic to keep me pinned to the bed. That's... fuck— that's kind of hot.

Tin's hands travel down to my sides, and my back arches under his soft caresses. The room is so hot and his touches are too gentle. I need more, and I need it now.

"Tin, please," I choke out, and his eyes gleam darkly.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He muses. Narrowing my eyes, I open my mouth to fire a witty retort but the words get caught in my throat when he rips my shirt open. His hands travel over my soft stomach, moving upwards to my chest.

"Ngh!" I mewl when his fingers find my nipples, pinching and teasing the sensitive buds. My erection leaks profusely when Tin dips his head down and runs his tongue over my nipple.

"So responsive," he murmurs before lightly scraping his canines against my nipple. My hips buck upwards, desperate for more friction. Goddess, that feels so fucking good. Everything feels so good.

"More," I demand, although it comes out like a whimper.

"More?" Tin tilts his head to the side. "Be specific and tell me what you want."

Fuck this guy. "T-Touch me."

"Here?" He asks, brushing his fingertips over my nipple.

I shake my head. "Lower."

Tin hums, dragging his hand over my exposed skin, all the way down to the front of my pants. His palm passes over my obvious erection, making me gasp and twist on the bed. I push my hips up towards his hand, and he slams my hips back onto the mattress with a force that has me leaking in my pants.

"Bad pup," he scolds me. "If you want something, ask nicely."

At this point, I'm too fucking horny and the heat is too fucking suffocating for me to care about my pride.

"Please touch my cock," I beg, wiggling my hips slightly.

His eyes flash gold before returning to purple. "You can do better than that."