part 1

It's now 3yrs later fall has came angel is now 5 years old and is starting to get use to other pups and seeing her uncles jungkook, jhope, yoongi, namjoon, jin and jimin around her. They were all at the river playing in the water while angel was with Bella picking flowers, taehyung had told Bella to guard angel just in case he's not with her since angel was already bonding with taehyung, she walked to him, he was sitting on a rock.

A: here daddy!

Taehyung look at her and sigh.

T: what did I told you about calling me your dad?

Angels smile fade away and pout.

A: you told me not to call you daddy because your not my daddy.

He smile and pat her head and looks at her flowers.

T: what's this?

Angel smile and show it to him.

A: it's a bouquet! One day I'm going to get married!

Taehyung giggle. Then they heard a loud BOOM he grab angel, Bella came running towards him.

T: take her home Bella.

She bow and left with angel on her back the pups, and mother wolf's went with Bella while the males stay.

T: their here..

They have been dealing with wolf hunters that steps into their forest.

H: come out wolf's! We know your here.

T: didn't we warn you guys never step a foot in this forest?

Taehyung came out of the darkest with the male wolf's. Meanwhile back at home angel has been trying to ran back to taehyung, jimin grabbed her.

Jm: where you think your going angel?

A: uncle! Taetae!

Angel calls taehyung taetae because he won't let angel call him dad and she knows that.

Jm: leader taetae well come back don't worry angel, now let's go back in.

He looks behind him with glowing red eyes and went inside taehyungs tent to put angel to bed. Taehyung and his packs were fighting with the hunters taehyung was hurt many times but he can bare the pain one of the male pack torn off one of the hunters head, some of them were scared of taehyung.

T: I told...you guys to never returned...*pant*pant* ah!

One of the hunters have sneak behind taehyung and stab him on the side with their sticks, taehyung became full wolf and rip off the hunters arm he scream, taehyung then rip out his heart and drop it he looks at the male packs.

T: wipe them out.

He was holding his wound. After 2hrs of him gone they have returned jungkook them came out of the tent and saw taehyung, he smiles then he saw little angel came out of the same tent with a big smile on her face.

A: taetae!

She ran towards him with open arms he kneel down and hug her everyone was smiling at them then his vision starts to blur he fall to the ground.

A: taetae! Taetae!

The others came to him angel was shaking him her voice starts to echo.

A: taehyung!