part 3

Angels pov:

Uncle told me to stay here and wait for him to bring some water since i was getting tired from training after he left I got distracted by a deer I went towards it, it saw me and ran.

A: ah! Wait up!

I chase after it into the forest after 1hr of running after it I have enter a place with full of people and shops.

A: w-where am I?

I walk around with the people I saw this poor guy on the side I went to him.

A: um sir what is this place?
M: you are in Yumai village darling.
A: oh thank you.

I left and started to look around the place til I felt a arm grab me I turn and it was a stranger.

S: give me that necklace girl.
A: no!

I kick his private and ran he was in pain but was still after me I ran into a dead end.

A: no.

I turn back around and he had slap me.

S: give me your diamond.

I held onto it while he was trying to make my arm move, I bit his arm he scream and push me my head hit the wall it bleed I slide down the wall as he was about to touch me again I heard a shout.

G: there he is get that thief!

I hid behind the trash bags while he ran out of their. I pant and look at my necklace and cry.

A: taetae...I'm scared...

End of angels pov.

Taehyung and the others got to the yumai village.

T: split up and find her.

They all split taehyung had past the place where she was angel saw.

A: taetae?

She got up slowly with blood dripping down her forehead. Jungkook started to smell blood.

JK pov: angel...

All of them smell her blood. She was slowly running to taehyung who wasn't turning around, taehyung also smell her blood.

Taehyung pov: where are you..

Taehyung was getting close to the kingdom of yumai until he felt a tagged on his cape he looked down and it was angel.

T: angel!

He bent down and hugged her tightly she was crying loudly the others have found them.

T: let me look at you. What happened?
A: nothing happen...*son*
Jm: what you mean? your bleeding angel.
T: did a hunter did this?
A: no no *sob* a thief wanted to take my crystal.

Taehyung looked at her neck and it was the crystal necklace he saw before 2yrs ago and never saw it anymore.

A: I want to go home taetae *sob* I'm scared.
T: okay let's go home and lady yoona and take care of your wound.

She nodded and they all walk out of the village back to the forest, jimin and jungkook was in the back looking at taehyungs back.

JK: he almost went to the kingdom.
Jm: good thing he didn't the hunters are there.
JK: I'm glad we found her.

After a long walk they got back home. Yoona and the packs were waiting for them.

Y: angel!
A: lady yoona!

Yoona ran to them.

T: treat her wound yoona.
Y: I will. Come on angel.

She took angel away they went back to the tent they then realize Bella was gone.

T: wheres Bell mark?
M: she say she was going to find dinner In the woods but hasn't returned since.
T: fuck!

Taehyung walk back out jungkook went with him.

T: Bella!
JK: Bella!

They then saw something white.

T: no Bella!

Taehyung ran to her and she was cover in blood.

JK: looks like the hunters got her.
T: damn it!

His eyes glow with tears in his eyes and memories of her when he was younger.

Flashback:

F: taehyung come here.
T: what is it father?
F: this is for you.
T: a wolf?
F: yeah her name's Bella.

End

She was always by taehyungs side since he was a kid when his parents were alive and was the leader of the pack. Taehyung and jungkook buried her.

JK: we have to go back and warn the others.

He nod and they left. Angel was getting treated.

A: lady yoona
Y: yes angel?
A: do you believe in love?
Y: of course.
A: do you love someone?
Y: I do but he doesn't love me back.
A: who is he?
Y: he's-

They heard taehyung came back angel walk out.

A: wheres Bella?

They give her no answer and just looked down, angel had glassy eyes she went towards taehyung and jungkook.

A: where is she *crying* where is Bella uncle?! *Crying*

And that's when the others knows what's happen. Angel was hitting taehyung.

A: shes not dead! *Crying* she's not! *Crying* bring her back! *Crying*gasp*sob*gasp* Bella!

As angel was gotta ran towards the woods taehyung grab her and stopped her pull her into a hug.

A: Bella! Bella! *Crying*
T: I'm sorry angel.

The others and the packs were crying quitely.