part 29

Smut in the middle kids click out and if y'all like dirty then stay tuned lol.

Next morning angel woke up in taehyungs tent she stood up and rub her eyes then got out of bed and realized she was wearing her old outfit from before, angel walked out of the tent and got dress with a new outfit.

After that she went to her things and started to look at her old white coat that she wears when she was just a kid, she touch the fur and smiled she sigh and put it down then walk out of her tent and knows that yoona well be up early so she went t...

After that she went to her things and started to look at her old white coat that she wears when she was just a kid, she touch the fur and smiled she sigh and put it down then walk out of her tent and knows that yoona well be up early so she went to her tent.

A: hey yoona-

Her sentence got cut off from the view that she just saw, yoona and jungkook was doing it last night since they were naked under the covers sleeping and clothes everywhere.

Last night:
Yoona was getting ready for bed until jungkook came inside her tent she turn around to look at him.

Y: jungkook? What are you-

Without saying anything Jungkook just smash his lips on hers and they made out. He was taking off her clothes she did the same to him they fell on her bed, yoona broke the kiss.

Y: what's got into you?
Jk: I need you... badly.
Y: jungkook- hm!

Jungkook roughly kiss her again, all their clothes were finally off their both just naked on the bed with no covers, without wasting time jungkook put his 'friend' in her.

Y: mmm!

Yoona moans in the kiss, jungkook just thurts wildly. Both their bodies going up and down, sweats, moans and body slaps can be hear yoona was panting, moaning and gasping for air as her body bounces along with jungkook hard thrust. She then felt it.

Y: ah! Ah ah ah! Kookie! I'm coming!
Jk: come baby come!

Yoona came and that's when jungkook rolls over and now she's on top of him.

Jk: ride me babygirl *pant*pant*

Yoona licked her lips and started to ride jungkook, his hands were on her butt and her hands were on his chest she was moaning like crazy then her legs started to shake as she came.

Y: *pants*pants*pants* kookie I can't anymore....*pant*

Jungkook grip on her hips tightly and focus her to go harder, yoona liked his wild side just like a wild wolf. Jungkook roll her over and thrust fast in her wrecking her walls and spots later he started to going faster that's when yoona knew he was close.

Y: oh my God! Yes! Jungkook Come inside me!

Jungkook cover her mouth and came inside yoona she to came for the third time they then went to bed.
End

Angel looked around and clear her throat, yoona open her eyes and cover herself as she saw angel.

Y: a-angel...
A: sorry I didn't know.
Y: no it's okay um...
A: imma just go

Angel close the tent and turn around blushing. 2hrs later yoona and jungkook got dress and came out of her tent, yoona was fixing her hair angel was looking from afar sharping her stick and walk towards yoona.

A: so did anyone walk in?
Y: huh? No. No one did.
A: well it must've felt good.
Y: y-yeah...
A: don't you think you might get pregnant with his pups?

Yoona looks at her.

Y: don't all wolfs do? Besides I love him and he loves me too, I don't care how many pups will come out of me.
A: ok.
Y: haven't you and leader done it yet?
A: huh?! No! I mean...I don't know if I'm ready or not.
Y: trust me you will.

Yoona says and walk away angel sigh and went in taehyungs tent and saw him sitting on his bed reading a book. she walk up to him, grab his book and put it away on the bed and wrap her arms around him. He looked up and held her wist.

T: what's up babe?

Angel was fixing his hair.

A: oh you know....yoona and jungkook did it again.

Taehyung laughed.

T: watch yoona pop out his pups.

Angel laughed and kissed him, he kissed back pulling her in closer to his body. Later they broke the kiss.

T: do you wanna give it a shot?
A: I don't know....anywhere but here.

Taehyung laughs at her cuteness and peck her lips.

T: deal.

Angel smiles and kiss him again. Jimin came in.

Jm: leader our mission we're ready.

Taehyung looks at him.

T: ok.

Taehyung stood up and kiss angel one more time and left with his things.

A: be careful!

Taehyung smiles at her. They are all off to a important mission to the west side where other packs are.