part 24

Yoona woke up also did the pups she touch her head.

Y: what happened?

She gasp and got up.

Y: I knew angel was gotta go. I can't do anything now leader I'm sorry..

She pat the pups. Meanwhile taehyung them went to the kingdom of the village, he hop off mark and pound on the gate.

T: it is I the leader of the wolf pack! Let me in!

All the wolf hunters were prepare to attack them when the gates were opening slowly.

T: be ready guys.

They walk in and started fighting with the hunters. Angel them was close taehyung them then without realizing Coco's paw got caught on a wolf trap she growl.

A: woah! Coco!

Angel got off and look at it.

A: I'll get it off.

Angel took off the trap and Coco can no longer ran or walk and a injure paw angel looks at her and pet her.

A: I'll have to go with the others you stay here. Guys watch her.

They bow angel ran. Taehyung them kill half of all the hunters others were just hurt.

T: I am here to see the king!

The door bust open, taehyung looked and it was the king himself with his servants.

K: why are you wolf people here?
T: I want to see angels parents.

The king smirk and scoffed.

K: who is this angel? Ah...Mr and mrs.choi?

Jungkook looks at him.

K: their dead I kill them because they were betrayers to me! Seems like their daughter is alive as well huh?

Angels pov: I was close to the village with my 5 wolf's that I was with, I walk over to the kingdom and saw that the gate was open. Why is it open? I walk closer to the gate and saw taehyung and the others hurt my eyes widened then I saw the king.

K: her parents are dead. I kill them.

My eyes widened.
End

K: kill them all!

Taehyung them look around and other hunters attack them but they were caught. The king smirk as his guards were holding swords the gate was closing taehyung looked at the king with anger.

K: now you all are dead.

As he order his people to kill they rise their swords up and each guard got attack by a black wolf the king flitch taehyung was shock.

A: you monster...

Taehyung and them all looked at the gate and saw angel walking towards the king holding one of his guards head on her other hand. Taehyung was shock to see her awake so soon, angel was glowing red, her hair was flooding in the air the king got scared and try to ran inside the crystal angel threw her stick at his back he fell of the floor.

A: you kill my parents... I'll never forgive you..

Angel scream with anger the whole floor crack she was full form wolf her ears and teeth were out she walk over to the king who was still alive crawling to the door she grab his feet, angels wolf untie taehyung them they watch her in shock.

K: no! Have mercy on me!
A: mercy? Why do you need mercy? You deserve to be in hell!

She pull out the stick he scream his other guards came running out she scream at them they all went back and hit the wall.

T: angel! Stop!

Angel turn to taehyung with her red eyes clutching the king's leg.

A: it's him who kill my parents...
T: I know, don't do this...he has people to after.
A: they can get a need king who is better!

She clutch him some more he scream taehyung look behind angel and saw a swordsman about to stab her he red towards her.

T: angel! Watch out!

Taehyung went behind her angel turn around to late blood splat on angel taehyung got stabbed.

All: leader!!!

Angel eyes widened the swordsman pull out of him angel caught him they fell taehyung touch angel cheeks with his bloody hand she cry shaking her head.

T: I love...you...

He close his eyes and his hand slide off her cheeks she was in shock and scream loudly.