part 20

Angel went back to the village where she was before when she was 5 to get new clothes alot of people was looking at her since she was bleeding alot through her dress that she was wearing also her face from the fall she bought herbs to heal her faster and went to buy new clothes before she makes the move. After that she went back to the woods and put the herbs on her wounds, and then after that she was putting on her clothes.

 After that she went back to the woods and put the herbs on her wounds, and then after that she was putting on her clothes

She saw one black wolf name Coco run towards her.

A: what is it?
C: we found his home.

Angel smirk.

A: good. Anyone there?
C: looks like there are some people of his there waiting for his return.

Angel put on her hair pin for her grey hair that she bought at the village and a black cape on.

A: let's go. And kill them

She got on Coco and her pack went to lays home. Meanwhile lay, minyoung and other wolfs were locked up everyone there heard the news about angels fall and they all think shes dead, Taehyung them were in meeting inside his tent.

T: lays men well come for him, we can't let them go if it's war...it's war.
J: leader everyone is still sad about angels death.

Taehyungs expression changed and look down.

T: we and they will get over it right now we focus and get ready for their attack. You guys are dismiss.

Everyone walk out taehyung was a bit pale since he to was grieving over angels death, yoona came in with soup.

Y: you have to eat leader.
T: put it there. I'll eat it later.

Yoona put it on the table and left. Back at lays place some of his man stay and most went to find him, angels pack started to attack them all snowball which is the youngest grey wolf drugged alive man towards angel she got off Coco and step on him with her boots.

M: ahh!!

He open his eyes.

M: white grey wolf leader?

Cause he saw angels grey hair angel got closer to him with her red eyes.

A: wheres the others?
M: your not-
A: WHERE ARE THEY?!

Angel step on his wound that snowball give him.

M: ahhhh!! They are going to leaders taehyungs home!

Angel smile she then snap his neck.

A: their wolf's went with them we gotta go, taehyung lives 3hrs from here let's go everyone!

All angels pack ran with her. Taehyung was sleeping since he was getting sick from thinking to much about angel, he was having dreams about her. He then immediately woke up breathing hard then yoongi ran in his tent.

T: yoongi wants wrong?
Y: we have trouble.

Taehyung got off bed and went outside and there he saw his entire home was ambush by other wolf's who was from lays pack, he than saw one of lays men holding yoona with a knife on her neck.

T: what you guys want?!
M: release our leader!
T: let go one of my people first!
L: just listen to them taehyung.

Lay say smiling, taehyung nodded namjoon and jin open the gate door pull minyoung and lay out of there also his wolf's.

T: here is your leader.

Taehyung say with glowing red eyes they untie lay and minyoung. Lay looks at yoona.

L: what a beautiful girl.
Jk: leave her alone or I'll-

Jungkooks eyes widened.

L: or your do what?

Lay started to unwrap yoona's dress from her body as yoonas dress was almost completely off a man came running towards them and tell out.

M: we have trouble!!

Lay and everyone looked behind and see lays man bleeding everywhere.

L: what the hell happen to you?
M: we been attack by-

A stick went through the men's mouth blood splatter lay his eyes widened.
Lay look up and saw black and grey wolfs everywhere surrounding the woods growling at lay and his men, taehyung them was confused the men let go of yoona she ran to jungkooks arms and see the wolfs making way for a big black wolf, then they all someone got off the wolf.

L: what you guys doing?

Lay grab a stick and throw it towards the person dress in all black with the cape covering their eyes but grey hair was showing, the person grab the stick and took off the cape. Everyones eyes widened.

A: we meet again leader lay.