part 12

The next morning angel woke up, grab her towel to wash her face as she head out she saw everyone being busy then she realize the boys aren't there she went to yoona.

A: hey yoona where did the others go?
Y: oh they went hunting.
A: with taehyung and the male wolf?
Y: yeah they left this morning.
A: oh.

Angel walk to the river yoona look at her.

Yoona's pov: I'm sorry angel that I had to lie leader told me too they actually went to the north.

Taehyung went to that meeting that lay wanted after they all made it, lay was waiting for them in a stone with his pack. Taehyung glare at him and sat down across from lay.

L: you made it.
T: what do you want?
L: I see you didn't bring that human girl with you.
T: you have no right to see her lay.
L: you may be the leader over at home but I'm the leader here. One day taehyung it will be war between us.
T: your dead.

Taehyung got up and left lay smirk back at home yoona was making something angel went to her.

A: what you making yoona?
Y: a red dress for you. It's almost done.
A: wow your so good.
Y: done!

Angel was shock at the mind yoona has

A: wow!
Y: go try it on.
A: thanks.

She took the dress and wore it inside her tent and came back out Yoona claps the other wolf's saw too.

Y: you look beautiful angel!
A: it's very pretty I'll be wearing this for now on.
Y: yeah you should.

Angel sat next to yoona.

A: yoona I want to tell you something.
Y: what is it?
A: umm I think I'm in love.

Yoona gasp in surprised.

Y: who?
A: um..
Y: don't worry I won't tell.
A: it's leader taehyung.

Yoona gasp more and look around and see if the pups or female wolfs were near but they weren't.

Y: oh well that's interesting

Angel blush yoona giggle and saw taehyung and the others came back she stood up.

Y: your here leader!

Angel look up and made eye contact with taehyung she stood up.

A: oh welcome back.
N: wow!!! Angel!
Jk: that's a cute dress.
Jm: it's so pretty

Angel smiles at the compliment her uncles were giving her, she spin around.

A: thanks, yoona made it for me. Do you like it taehyung?

They look at him and he just show a little smile.

T: yeah it's nice.

After he saw that he walk inside his tent angel looked at him and back at the others.

A: is he not in a mood?
J: um yeah.
A: did hunting make him lose the animal?

They look at each other.

Y: uh yeah.

Yoongi say they forgot they can't tell the north to angel because of taehyungs orders. Angel just look at the tent and was worry.

JH: well angel let's not bug him wanna go train since you heal?
A: sure.

She walks off with jhope and namjoon, jungkook look at yoona.

Jk: you didn't tell her did you?
Y: no I didn't.
Jk: good.

Jungkook walks away yoona looks at him and went away. While trianing angel beats jhope and namjoon.

A: I have became stronger have I?
N: yeah you have.
JH: strong enough for now but when you fight the strongest people or pack you can't beat them.
N: because of how strong they are.
A: I see

Angel smiles and scratch her head.

N: let's head back for dinner.
A: Kay.

They all walk back and went to eat after having dinner after angel went in her tent and was still worry of taehyung she got out of her tent and it was sunsit until they saw taehyung came out of the woods with a girl.

N: um leader who's that?
T: she is one of us I just found her in the middle of the woods so I decided to keep her here. Her name is Choi minyoung.

Yoona look at angel, angel just glare at that girl since she was so clingy to taehyung.

T: you can share a tent yoona.

Taehyung points at with Im yoona.

Y: hi minyoung I'm yoona it's nice to meet you.

M: um...uh hello.

Minyoung was 19yrs old, she was holding onto taehyungs arm and angel was uncomfortable, angel walk back in her tent taehyung saw.