Thank You All For 5K Reads! Upload Schedule Update

Wow. Just wow. I genuinely never thought I'd get this far with this story. I know I keep saying this, but I started this as a way to keep myself from being bored, and now over 5,000 of you have read and I hope enjoyed this story. I'm so blown away that I have no idea what to do to thank you guys, because the reads are literally because of you guys. 

Well I can at least try. Now I've already told you guys what books I'm doing, but as for my plans on how long they'll last for and when they'll end, well here you go. Now for this book I'll update it in accordance to the anime, because this is more of a what if than a traditional fanfic, and since I'm not a manga reader the anime is th only way I can advance the story, but if I don't get up to season 4 in this story by the time that season 5 comes out then I'll just keep going until I catch up with it. Now obviously I can't give you specifics, as that would lead to spoilers, but let's just say that you guys will enjoy what's coming.

Now as for my second book, Destined To Be, that follows the story of Izuku's time in UA with Ochako and their friends, so that book will end with their 3rd year. However the story won't be. And this is something that I've thought of recently. Now let's say that I finish all of the books I have planned, then I'll do a sequel, or if you guys really want me to do it earlier then I'll do it then. But sequels to books is something that I will do for any 'original' stories, so anything that isn't a what if type scenario.

Now the only other book that I have planned out is my OC story The Tortured Hero, and that, like this story, will be updated in accordance to the anime, although the events in this story will be very different with the addition of Krish in the story. And I know I do keep saying this but again, 100 followers and i'll release this story early, or whenever I finish a book. Either was this will be the third book I write, so if you want to see it early then make sure to share this story and get to that milestone, it would mean the world if it happened.

And that's all I've got for now in terms of plans. Like before I'd like to give a shoutout to all of my current followers, of which there are 22 now, so thank you all for that.

 Yeetboi35

DxpairinglyHopeless

JayamontaBurt

FL09_09

_1O_O1_

Barbatos90

Theronall

danger20x

DonaldWhite698

smsh02

Gamebrainsfantasy

Ragnark517

TCRSSTHE90

ImCrapDude

Kayla_0417

YuSrFUBAR

REGULAR_MAN

Ryuu_99

dwwiesner

Blaster2001

PichuGuy

LuffyGriffin330

I really do appreciate every comment, vote, and read and I hope I can keep making you guys happy when you read my stories. So from the bottom of my heart, have a nice day, wherever you are.

Oh and a quick reminder that I'm changing my upload schedule, so instead of uploading every Wednesday, I'll be uploading every Friday. 

Sincerely, LD13950.