Fluff 3

"Tomura, are you here?" you asked as you stepped into the backroom of the hideout.

It was dark, since he hadn't bothered to turn on the lights, again. You kind of got the feeling he liked the dark. You could hear him scratching himself somewhere in the room.

"I'm here" a voice came from the dark room.

You flicked on the lights which caused Shigaraki to cover his eyes and start cursing at you.

"Why the fuck would you do that you fucking idiot?! I was perfectly content in the dark" he yelped as he rolled around on the concrete floor covering his face with his hands.

"I could hear you scratching yourself again, you know it's not good to do that" you sighed and walked towards him.

"None of your damn business" he hissed at you as you sat down beside him.

You just sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. He didn't stop scratching himself even when he was talking to you, but you noticed he wasn't doing it so hard anymore.

"I'm your partner, so yeah, it kinda is my business you dummy" you said gently and put your hand on his cheek.

Shigaraki took a deep breath as you kept caressing his cheek with your thumb. He eventually relaxed into your touch and dropped his hand from his neck to his side.

"See? Much better" you smiled softly.

"Debatable" he murmured, seeming very content with the situation nonetheless.