Chapter 14

But as soon as she paused to catch her breath, she noticed that an important detail was missing.

"Oh crap" she thought desperately "I forgot my panties! How do I do now? I can't go back; what's more? That liquid from before is starting to slide down my legs, I'd better hurry"

So she ran towards the Gryffindor tower, trying to avoid meeting people along the way, with a perennial blush on her cheeks from embarrassment.

"I look just like a slut this way" she thought bitterly.

Once she got to the common room, she headed straight for her dorm, but ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry" she said, without even looking the other in the face.

"Hey Hermione, where are you going so in a hurry?"

"Oh Harfang, it's you" she said "I was going to my dorm for a moment, why?"

"Aren't you going to lunch?" he asked suspiciously.

"I'll go there later, now I really have to go"

"Wait, are you sure everything's okay?" he asked as he approached her.

"But why does he have to ask me all these questions at such a time?" she wondered "If he guess something, I don't think it will end well"

"Yes, all right, why? I'm fine" she replied in one breath.

"You seem agitated, anxious" he said "Surely there is something that worries you" he continued, getting closer and closer to her, trapping her against the wall.

"Damn" she thought "At this rate he will never make me go away"

"Were you with him right?"

"Who?" she asked in panic.

"Riddle"

She blushed looking at her hands.

"What did he do to you to get you panicked like this?" he asked in a whisper.

"Nothing, it didn't hurt me" she murmured.

Suddenly, however, Hermione felt that the liquid that was gushing from her pulsating center had almost reached her ankles.

"Maybe my body is reacting like this because I was unable to have an "orgasm", as Tom says" she thought in frustration, starting to rub her legs, in an attempt to make her core stop throbbing.

But Harfang noticed it and, at first, raised a doubtful eyebrow, then his eyes darkened as he noticed that her legs were veiled with a shimmering layer.

So, without warning and continuing to stare into her eyes, he brought a hand to her hip, and then let it down on her ass, squeezing it.

"What are you doing?" she asked, wincing in surprise.

"Hermione" he said gaving a sigh to calm down "You're not wearing panties"

Her eyes widened.

"Why don't you wear them?" he asked in a threatening tone.

"Here I" She began to say.

"It's not wise to go around without panties, you never know what might happen, who you might meet" he continued in a hoarse voice.

Then he went to her ear and, whispering softly, said to her:

"Not only are you walking around like this, but you are also dripping; What happened, Riddle couldn't please you?"

"What are you talking about?!" she screamed desperately, putting her hands on his chest trying to push him away.

But he didn't, he just went back to her eye level and, staring at her, he started to smile maliciously.