1. A Tense Spring Split

April 2020 (Let's just pretend the pandemic didn't exist): Europe

Park Y/N or Exile(Stage Name) was currently gearing up in a deciding game five of the finals versus G2 esports. Your team was playing from a 0-2 game disadvantage meaning you had to reverse sweep in order to make a comeback in the series and win. Winning this spring split means you qualify for MSI but was changed to Worlds as the event had to be cancelled for some reason.

Your team has climbed through from the Challenger series 2 years ago to where you are today, the LEC and this meant a lot especially for you who worked really hard to achieve your dreams, training every day and night, going through fundamentals again and again, you did everything in order to get where you are today. But let's not forget your team who also stood by your side through thick and thin.

You sat there in your seat reminiscing the memories of your team while preparing for the drafting phase, you felt the pressure come to you as you're not only the captain but also the part owner of the team.

You are currently fidgeting your fingers when you heard your bestfriend Aleksi.

Aleksi: Yo man don't be nervous, we got so far because of you and I just wanna say thanks. Oh yeah also win or lose, it doesn't really matter, I just want to enjoy every moment that we play together as a team.

And with that you gathered up your confidence to play the last game of the series.

Y/N: Thanks bro and yeah same to you. It has really been wild playing with you all throughout. And yes win or lose as long we enjoy.

Team: LET'S GO BOIS!!!

*Silverscrapes starts playing signaling the near start of the drafting phase*

April, same day: South Korea

???? : Yah Mina are you playing at the moment? A girl with seemingly high energy asked.

Mina: Nope! I'm currently watching the LEC Spring Finals stream Sana, Y/N's playing vs G2, it's game 5 already.

Sana: Really?! Why didn't you say so, we could have watched together in the living room.

Mina: Okay okay I'm sorry Sana-unnie, go call for the others, I'm going to set up the TV, the game isn't gonna start yet

Sana: Alrighty then Mina.

Sana drifted off to every room possible in the dorm calling for the other members. She stopped by Jeongyeon and Momo's room then to hers and lastly, the maknaes' room.

They all went together to the living room as they saw mina finished setting up the TV.

Mina: Go get comfortable everyone, it's game 5 of the series, sorry for not telling you soon. I'm going to the kitchen to get some snacks.

The other members: Ne!!

Back to your Pov:

The game started and you are now in the pick and ban phase. Your coach ran you through the pick and ban phase and your comp looked something like this:

Blue side(G2)
Bans: Kalista, Yuumi, Syndra, Zilean, Jarvan IV
Top: Zac
Jungle: Gragas
Mid: Azir
Adc: Miss Fortune
Support: Braum