4. Unexpected Encounter

April 28
10:05 pm
Mina pov

"You're very much welcome miss" the guy said and waved at me after before separating ways.

"Why does it feel like I know this guy from somewhere" She thought as she made her way through the chips section.

"I'll take some extra just in case the others ask for some especially Momo unnie" she said to herself quietly while taking every variety of chip flavors on the shelf.

After getting what she needed, Mina went to the cashier to pay and immediately her attention was taken by the news on the television.

"The LoL All-Stars event will start in two days and will be held at the OGN Esports Stadium in Seoul. Many different matches and game modes will be played in the event as well a surprise performance as said by a Riot representative."

"Surprise performance huh. Wonder who's it gonna be" she thought as she handed her basket to the cashier.

"The ASE is so hyped this year I don't know why. Makes me wanna go there myself" the cashier said excitedly as she scanned the the items.

"That will be 18,000 won" said the cashier.

Mina took money from her wallet and handed it to the cashier. She thanked the cashier, took her bought goods and made her way to the entrance as she saw that the rain is still pouring.

"Guess I'm going to wait a bit more. I hope Jihyo unnie doesn't get worried" she said while taking a seat at the table near the entrance.

Meanwhile your pov

"What flavor of this should I get. Also, why do I have redbull in here, we're literally sponsored." you said as you put a variety of instant ramen packs in your basket.

Thinking that you got all that you need, you made your way to the cashier and placed your basket as you glanced to the left to see the girl you escorted sitting on the table observing the pouring rain.

"Poor girl couldn't go out since it's still raining" you say as an idea came to your mind.

You signaled the cashier to wait and went back to get two cups of hot chocolate. You go back to the cashier to pay for it along with the other stuffs.

"Can you put them in seperate holders? Thanks." you said to the cashier as you look towards the girl again.

"That will be 15,000 won, sir" the cashier said as you took money from your wallet and handed it over to the cashier.

"Thank you" you said in korean as you took your stuffs along with the hot chocolate in both hands.

You made your way to the table where the girl was sitting as and greeted her again.

"Seems like the rain isn't stopping anytime soon" you said.

She immediately looked to your direction as she noticed your presence after what you said.

"I shouldn't have forgotten to bring and umbrella with me" she said and chucked replying to you.

"Here take it, it's pretty cold and you might want to have something warm while you wait." you offered her the cup of hot chocolate.

Her eyes widened a bit at your gesture as she bowed with her head and thanked you immediately after.

"Oh thank you for this, very kind of you" she said while accepting the cup.