2. All Set!

April 20, 2020
9:30 in the morning

*Alarm Sound*

You slowly wake up to the sound of your alarm clock.

You: Ahhhhhhhh what a nice morning. You said softly

After waking up, you were immediately startled by the ringtone of your phone, apparently someone's calling as you get it to see who's calling.

You: Oh, Dad is calling.

You answer the phone as you think it's something important since he's calling you early in the morning.

You: Good morning dad. Why did you call?

Dad: Good morning Y/N. First of all, Congratulations on your win, I'm so proud of you Son. You're finally getting your dreams one by one.

You: Awwww Dad. Thank you very much. I promised you that I will work hard in this path that I chose, didn't I?

Dad: I knew you would do your best at all times. After all, you are my son. Also I called because a Riot representative called me earlier giving the details for the All-stars event in Korea. I thought I would relay them to you as soon as possible since I cannot go there to relay the details personally so I'm giving you the task of informing your team about the details

You: Hmmmm? The All-stars event? What did the representative say?

Dad: The All-stars event will start on May 1st. I already booked a flight for the team a week from now so you can have some time to prepare and you guys will be staying at our Gaming House in Cheongdam. As for the other details, The team will play exhibition matches vs other international teams attending the event. Also, You and Aleksi are chosen for extra matches, you both will get your full schedules on that when you arrive there at the event, it will be only the opening ceremony that will be happening on May 1st so don't worry. I would also put you in charge of the team the whole event, you don't need to ask me for permission or anything, I believe you can handle it anyways. If something serious such as offers come up you can always call me.

You: Sounds good Dad, I'll tell them right away.

Dad: Okay, that will be all for now, I'll get going now since I have a lot of paperworks to do here at our US branch. Congratulations again son.

You: Okay dad, see ya.

You put the phone at your side and and took your towel, readying for a shower.

You: I'll annouce it at breakfast.

At the twice dorm:

Jeongyeon: Yah!!! I sleep for like 8 hours and see the Top Grandmaster players gain up like 150 LP, now it would take more games to get a promotion.

Momo: It's okay unnie, the season is far from over so you could always play and rack up them sweet LP.

Jeongyeon: *sigh* Alright, let's go get breakfast now Momoring.

Momo: Sounds good unnie.

Jeongyeon and Momo went to the kitchen area for breakfast and was greeted by Jihyo and Mina taking their breakfast.

Jihyo: Good morning Jeongyeon unnie, come eat breakfast with us.

Jeongyeon and Momo quickly made their way to the seats and started eating.

Mina: So unnie, how's the Grandmaster leaderboard going?

Jeongyeon: Top players are gaining LP fast Mina, now I'm a bit lower in the leaderboard again.

Mina: It's alright unnie, always take your time on climbing up the rank ladder, it's much more rewarding to learn from every game you play.

Jeongyeon: Yup, you're right about that, and oh by the way, do we have a schedule today?