6. ASE Day 1: Worlds Collide

S-Plex Building
May 1
12:00 Noon
Your Pov

You along with your team are currently inside the room designated to you. The place had a few PC's inside along with a few couches and tables.

(Yes this is from LoL Park but imagine this is the place)

You guys were just chilling, waiting for the event to start when your coach started to speak. You knew that it would not be serious since strat talks in in your team would be done early and since the games are only BO1s except the finals.

"Boys have fun out there later. This isn't a major event but also don't hesitate to show the other regions that we came to play." Coach Luca said as the team replied in unison. "Yes Coach!"

After the the small pep talk, everyone went back to their own business as the room went calm again.

"Hey Y/N, I heard that some idols are going to come here to annouce something at the end of the event." Aleksi said getting your attention.

"Hmmm? Who?" you asked.

"Sunmi and Heechul. I heard from the staffs outside when we arrived." Jones, your top laner replied from out of nowhere. "They said they'll collaborate on something" he added.

"I see, that is interesting to be honest" you replied to the both of them.

You felt a bit hungry and the event will start in an hour anyways so you stood up from your seat and made your way outside.

"Hey, I'll just get something to eat." you said before going out as the others just hummed at you.

You just walked through the place, greeting the staffs you meet along the way when something caught your attention. The last room after the cafeteria area had a guard.

"Maybe that's the room where the performers are staying at." you thought as you went inside the cafeteria.