5. Fixed Odds

Excretia HQ
April 29
7:15 am
Your pov

You slowly wake up to a beautiful morning and immediately remembered that your team is going to get their schedule today.

You took your phone from the desk next to your bed as you made your way downstairs. You see Kate preparing breakfast by the table.

"Good morning Kate, you're early today." you greeted as you took your seat.

"Good morning as well sir. Yes, I woke up extra early today to buy breakfast for the team. The grocery doesn't open till 9 and the market is extremely crowded today for some reason so I just bought you guys some korean toast and cheese sausage sandwiches" she replied back while preparing.

"Drop the sir when it's just the two of us Kate, we literally studied together and you're older lmao." you say as you look at the food on the table

" you say as you look at the food on the table

"Alright then Y/N, if that's what you want I'll drop the honorifics ONLY on accepted situations

"Alright then Y/N, if that's what you want I'll drop the honorifics ONLY on accepted situations." she answered back.

"Very nice, now I don't feel old lol." you said and proceeded to eat breakfast.

"I'll go to the supermarket after I drop off the team at the venue. You can call me if something comes up." she said.

"Sounds good Kate." you replied and continued eating.

Your teammates came down to the dining area one by one and soon after everyone ate together.

"I'll be at the lobby if you guys need me." Kate said as she left the dining area.

After the team ate breakfast, Everyone returned back to their respective rooms and prepared to leave for later.

Twice Dorm
6:45 am

Jeongyeon woke up early and went on to prepare breakfast for the girls. A few minutes after she started, Jihyo also made her way down and helped her with preparing breakfast.

Jihyo: Good morning unnie, you're up already? Let me help you.

Jeongyeon: Thanks Jihyo, you can go prepare the plates if you want and I'll do the rest.