Information

Damn, apparently I'm stupid enough to forget about publishing this information chapter first before the actual one lmao.

Characters:
Twice members/Rank Status/In Game Name

Nayeon : Master(High)
Kookeu

Jeongyeon: Grandmaster(High) YooStrich

Momo: Master(High)
PeachyMo

Sana: Master(High)
ohyoyoyo

Jihyo: Grandmaster(Mid)
ParkHyo

Mina: Challenger(Top 79 547LP)
Ketchup Guardian

Dahyun: Master(High)
adubudubu

Chaeyoung: Master (High) Chaengcasso

Tzuyu: Grandmaster (Mid )
Yodatzu

Main Character and his team:
Team Name: Excretia Esports
Assorted by role top-supp+/sub and coach
Jones "Marcel" Marceli
Aleksi "Synchr0" Pedersen (Your bestfriend)
F/N "Exile" Winther (Kor name Park Y/N)
Tristan "Trinx" Fabian
Paul "Spr0ut" Martini

Ethan "Noxy" Chan (Sub)

Coach: Lucas "Luca" Melnyk (Your dad's close friend)

Basically you are a Professional League of Legends player in Europe. Not only that you lead your team but you're also part owner since your dad has 45% of the shares and you have 30% and the other 25% to some other owner.

You were born in South Korea, Your mom is Korean while your dad is from Berlin. You finished Elementary in SK and moved to Europe soon after. From there you attended Middle School where you met your bestfriend Aleksi. He helped you with the Languages needed at your place and in return, you taught him Hangul. You both discovered LoL and got hooked immediately and before you guys knew, both of you were at the top of the ladder. You both got scouted by Excretia, a no name team by that time and started training under them. You talked to your dad about it and he supported you. He bought shares of the org and let you have some as well bringing you to where you are now.

At this story, Europe is stronger as a region than Korea. Hehehe.