Prologue

"See you later"

"Editing"

When I was a child my mother used to tell me stories, stories that are far beyond human beliefs, stories that tells about mystical creatures.

Like mermaids incapable of showing their beautiful tails whenever they swim, like a leprechaun hiding himself instead of his gold, like an almighty dragon known for it's fierceness and strength but has stayed in a cave away from life.

Sometimes I wonder, if this things are real hiding in the deepest corners of earth, living their lives in the dark.

"Mom"I sighed"are you sure we're in the right place?"my mother looked at me and gave me a smile. Napakamot ako ng ulo.

"Yes dear"she said as she withdrew her eyes from me, we'd been walking in this forest for hours now! Pero ni isang anino ng tindahan wala akong makita.

Come to think of itit's very odd to find a shop here pero this is my mother madami siyang alam na hindi ko alam.

My eyes had been seeing all the same at every step I take, matataas na puno na hindi kaya abutin ng kamay, madamong daan at malalaking bato na higit o kasing laki ko, even my ears had been hearing the same thing the sound of chirping birds and the sound of every leaf that had been crushed by our feet not unti--

"Mom is that a waterfall?"I asked while holding her hand, her eyes widend as if she's surprised.

Is she ok? Parang wala siya sa sarili ngayo  ah

"Where divina?"my mom stopped walking, humarap siya sakin at hinawakan ang magkabila Kong braso nabigla ako sa bilis ng kanyang kamay, her eyes are at question

She's really weird at times.

Napakurap ako sa kanya"I just heared it?"she smiled.

"Come on tell me where it is"like a child she said excitedly, she gave me her hand asking me to lead her. Ganito talaga siya minsan I don't understand her at times, at times she's happy and very cheerful but their are also times where I felt that she's down and her eyes are wet.

For years it has always been my mom and I. all the years I never really met my father or any member of our family, nakakalungkot lang isipin na minsan kami lang dalwa.

at each passing birthday I would always asks her where my father is, I bit my lowerlip But instead of giving me any information about him, she would often sigh and change the topic.

It's my eighteenth birthday today, but I didn't bother asked my mother I know what she'll do or say, nakakapagod na rin magtanong I'm fine living with her, kahit na hindi ko maiwasan ang pangungulila sa aking ama. Nirerespeto ko nalang ang gusto nyang gawin at mangyari.

Mahinahon akong tumango at hinila ang kamay ng aking ina papunta sa lumalagaspas na tubig.

I don't know what she's up to but it's creeping me a bit, I'm just following her wherever she goes.

When I reached the sound my eyes Traveled and suddenly I gasped beacuse of the beauty of the waterfall. Theirs a cliff at doon lumalabas ang tubig, the water is clear and calm, like a fountain mabato ang lugar at malamig ang simoy ng hangin.

The place gives me the feeling of nostalgia. Like something unexpected is Behind the waterfall.

"Mom?"taka akong tumingin sa ina"aren't we supposed to go and buy stuff for school?"nakangiti itong nakatingin sa waterfall na parang my inaalala sa nakaraan.

"Oh this is it!"she giggled, at bumaling muli siya sa akin"Oh dear, yes let's go into the waterfall"agad nanlaki ang mga mata ko at pinigilan ito.

"What?! Mom the rocks are too slippery! Where can we buy stuff inside it?"is she crazy?? I don't want to think bad about my mom but we were supposed to buy school stuff! And this is mad! Napaka delikado ng mga ganitong bagay.