Intro

The sun sets on the edge of the mountain not too far away from Runner's High .

Her eyes gloss over with tears , the quiet taking a toll on her loneliness.

The bliss of happiness unheard of , it twists and turns and gashes through her skin leaving goosebumps behind , pricked by thorns , her eyes rest as the silvery glow of the moon takes over .

The moon is clouded over when she is awoken from her slumber , her hand limp and numb , the floor dirtier red , the corners of her mouth are forced up in a smile as she makes her way out .

There's a loud crash on the third floor causing enough distraction for her to slip in the dormitory without getting caught.

She breathes out in relief , silently thanking whoever had created chaos at the right moment.

Her lips upturn into a smile wondering if she was a little lucky after all.

Sleep takes over heavy and terrifying as the nightmares enters , her body twitches and turns , her scars burn , her lips tremble and she wraps her hands around her body .

Her forehead glistens with sweat and her breathing heavy , the girls on the next bed keep on with their gossip not caring to pay attention to the freak .

"She's faking it , its obvious or else how will she manage to get attention at all"

The words ring in her ears .

The night is silent and the victim is too.

_________________________________________

"I still believe, even though it's unbelievable:
To lose your path
Is the way to find that path."

- BTS