4//Fantasy

You should know
You can go where you
You wanna go
I can take you there

-Bazzi

_________________________________________

The certainty of being hated has to be the worst thing to experience.

To walk the corridors with eyes on you , watching you , laughing at you .

The world seems to spin and you want to fall but the pit is deep with no end.

To let out tears is to show weakness so she holds it in.

She sits at the very last desk in Chemistry praying in hopes that Jenna skips this class like she usually does .

But it never seems like luck is on her side.

Jenna strutted in with a sickening smile winking at Hyunjin who seemingly didn't notice as he was busy on his phone .

Her minions complimented her on being bold seemingly ignoring the fact that Hyunjin hadn't even looked her way .

It was at that moment that Maya wanted to laugh but ruled against it .

Girls over here considered Hyunjin quiet , intimidating and someone with a big ego because he barely talked to anyone except the boys but spending the morning with him she realized he was just shy , he never could socialize well and the boys had pestered him a lot in the beginning to have him in their group now .

He was loud , stupid and someone who'd laugh at almost anything , his smile was endearing and seeing him do things that Maya knew no girl would see made Maya feel special for once .

To think that she was accepted so much by Jisung that he'd drag her to places with him made her feel good about herself .

She knew her happiness shouldn't depend on being accepted by someone but she couldn't help it .

She hadn't meet people like them , it was all so new .

"What do we do with Maya ?"

Maya's eyes shot up when she heard those words . Jenna was staring right at her with fierce eyes .

It sent a shiver down her spine , she's truly done for .

-

Liked by CB97, SpearB and 76,003 others

Leeknow8: idk bout y'all but #changlix is cute af

-
Comments: