13//Revelation

You're a revelation
Won't you liberate me now
From a holy world
You're a revolution
I will liberate you now
As the walls come down

- Troye Sivan

_________________________________________

The cold creeps on her body as they return , he wraps his arms around her to give her as much body heat as possible , he would've have taken off his hoodie but he just had the hoodie on , no shirt beneath and he sure as hell didn't want to freeze to death either . maybe that was an exaggeration but he felt cold too.

They stumbled in Jeongin's dorm almost tripping down . From they sight of it they looked drunk , with sunken red eyes tired from crying and the fact that they weren't able to keep balance .

"Are you okay ?" Jessie asked immediately cupping Maya's face .

Maya nodded and fell on top of her for support.

"Woah! well you seem tired,  let's head back to the dorm" Jessie said struggling to hold her up .

"Alright then guys see you at breakfast tomorrow "  Chan announced yawning .

"Wait hyung , you're okay right ?" Jeongin asked scanning his face .

"I'm fine , you should ask Maya , she cried " he said pursing his lips together.

"As if you didn't " Maya retaliated glaring at him .

"Sorry , my bad , let's talk about this tomorrow " he apologized quickly and they made their way back.

That night Maya slept like a log .

_

SpearB3racha - Chances of @CB972racha waking up today on this fine Saturday morning are close to none , @seungminmin_. bring the kids and food over !

78900 likes ... 40000 retweets ... 80046 comments

seungminmin._  - on my wayyyy

user4566 - ahh he must look so cute rn .

user567 - ^mhhm I can imagine all snuggly and stuff

user4589 - ^^ I'm so damn soft now

user7890 - I wish I had guy friends to invite me to the boys' dorm , I could peek in their dorm for just a second

user4321 - ^ nah sis that's creepy

_

"I don't really want to go " Maya protested.

"Jeongin is waiting for us , how long will you keep him waiting " Jessie says still persistent.

" You cannot make me "

"but please for Chan Oppa "

"Why are we bringing him in this "

"because he's still asleep and he'd be real pleased to see you first in the morning "

"I seriously don't think so "