19//Watch

Lips meet teeth and tongue
My heart skips eight beats at once
If we were meant to be, we would have been by now
See what you wanna see, but all I see is him right now

-Billie Eilish

_________________________________________

"What are you doing here?"

"You got me all concerned, so here i am, let's take walk" she nods.

They end up at the same spot from that night , she sinks into his arms again and cries . Her numb senses come back to life , the heaviness of her heart forgotten .

He doesn't ask questions, just tries to soothe her down . Everything replays in her head , everytime he comforted her , everytime he made her feel safe and everytime he helped her feel better about herself . Maybe this wasn't the best time but the realization hit her hard . She liked him , ofcourse she did . After all of this how could she not.

It was difficult for her now and her thoughts were running on each other , a confession was bold maybe she would have to eventually but right now was probably not the best time .

However she wanted to show it somehow the method she chose was possibly the most bold one but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do . With shaky hands she cupped his face bringing it closer to her . His eyelid fluttered at first confused and then nervous anticipating her next move . He held his breath as Maya stared at him with half lidded eyes , she felt weak and scared now unable to process her emotions . With a deep breath she pressed her lips against his . He leaned in further tightening his grip on her waist . It all felt too surreal . It didn't go on for long but she was breathless , her whole body was filled with warmth and as they parted their lips away , she sighed in content connecting their foreheads together .

Chan tried to pull her closer even though it was physically impossible now . His fingers rubbed her scalp easing any trace of nervousness that was left behind . She closed her eyes allowing herself to sink comfortably on him and soon enough she was asleep .

Chan stayed for awhile and then eventually carried her back to her bed , wrapping her up her blanket he kissed her forehead, muttered a soft goodnight and left wondering if this had changed things for the better or for the worse.

_

Liked by Maya

Liked by Maya.hart666, J.one and 89067 others

leeknow8: when I say babyboy I only mean Jisung

_

comments

_J.one - 🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰

_Jessietrevorisajoke - no I'm not devastated and weeping
}jeonginyang101- she's deadass sobbing infront of me
}J.one - Nooo don't cry🥺🥺
}jeonginyang101- she's sobbing harder now

_Maya.hart666 - don't mind me just quickly making this my lockscreen

_Jiminieee55 - I'm so soft i might cry

_yoongisliver - wow everyone is crying but then again so am I

_user5673 - stop its too cute to handle

_user5632 - 😭😭😭😭😭😭

view more

_

Maya successfully avoided Chan the next day by being busy with the plan they had for bringing back Changlix , Chan didn't think much of it letting Maya focus on that , he wanted to talk but he was unsure of things and therefore just left her to approach him when she wanted .

Felix was called over by Maya to the janitors closet to talk .That sounds weird but roll with it.

"Um so did it have to be this location?" Felix asked confused as they stood in the small space .

"Yes " Maya replied casually.

"If I didn't know you I would've thought you wanted to hook up with me " Felix chuckled.

"Hmm, anyway on to business what's going on between you and Lizzy? "

"Why does this feel like an interrogation ?"

"maybe because it is "

"and what if I don't cooperate? "

"then you'll be stuck with me in this closet forever "

"you can't be serious "

"I've never been more serious "

"Dear God , alright I'm not dating her "

"huh?"

"you heard me "

"but I don't understand "

"I payed her to go on that date , she has a girlfriend already "

"Why did you have to go on a date with her in the first place ?"

"That's complicated "

"It really isn't Felix you're making it , but I guess you can't explain it to me , but maybe it'll be different if it's him"

With that she opened the door quickly , pulled in Changbin who had been outside with Minho the whole time hearing this conversation unfold .

She pushed him on top of Felix causing them to lose balance and by the time they were up again she had already locked the door .

"You can't be fucking serious!"

_________________________________________

Your love feels so fake
And my demands aren't high to make
If I could get to sleep, I would have slept by now
Your lies will never keep, I think you need to blow 'em out

-Billie Eilish