group 8 - chapter 2

"Wait, Minho, that hurts" i hissed as he rubbed alcohol on my wounds. Even though it hurts, he's doing gently, asking if he's doing it right one or two times.

"Shuhua.." i stared at her in pity. I'm sure she hasn't revealed her feelings for Miyeon because she was scared of what she'll say. "I regret all this. But i need to live on for her" she started encouraging herself.

"Where are we going? And where's the teachers?" I asked Hyunjin. Hyunjin let out a sigh, "Most of the teachers are dead. They tried their best to put students in priority, and not them."

My jaw dropped.

"BYUL" i shouted out of nowhere. "YOU NEED TO LET ME OUT OF HERE! MY SISTER! SHES STILL IN DAYCARE! I-"

Minho closed my mouth with a kiss. For a second Seungmin was distracted from reality and shrieked out of happiness. "MINSUNG IS REAL I SHALL SLEEP PEACEFULLY" He held up a peace sign as Hyunjin smacked his face.

I widened my eyes and pushed him off, "Minho what the hell?" Minho stared at me with deep brown eyes, "Your sisters going to be okay. I'm sure they'll prioritize daycares, since children are the mirror of the future i guess"

I scoffed, "How would you know? And why're you so cheesy all of a sudden? AND WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!"

"Well, your mouth just wont shut up." Minho rolled his eyes.

The truck was covered with a large piece of cloth, we couldn't see what is going on out there.

I hope you're safe, Mom, Dad, Byul.

"Oh my God my phone is not working!!" Hyunjin started to panic. "We literally just got chased by huge geckos. GECKOS!! And you're worrying bout your phone?" Seungmin shook his head at him.

"Maybe this is karma for torturing little geckos" Ryujin tried to loosen the atmosphere. It was too tight in here. Some of us laughed a bit, but our face became serious when the road started being really bumpy.

"What the fuck?" I cussed. It wasn't only bumpy, its also slimy.

...

"This smell!"

I was curious so i peeked out of the truck. I pulled my head back in and almost threw up.

"These are- n-not speed bumps.." i said softly. The others shrieked, one of them threw up.

This is a trail of human bodies.

I instantly hugged Minho and dug my face onto his chest. "Stay like this for a moment." Minho didn't complain and hugged me back.

"Kids, we're here." The driver stopped the vehicle.

The military opened the trucks backdoor, allowing us to get out.

Our jaw dropped.

All this happened... in two hours?

All of the buildings around were wrecked. We can hear roars of the creatures around us. Anywhere you look, there's moss and huge plants.

It's kind of beautiful.

"Hurry if you don't want to get eaten by 20 meter cats." One of the soldiers told us. Bang Chan. I read his name tag. He looks kinda hot.

Minho noticed i was staring at Chan the whole time, and so he wrapped his hand around me. "Chile" i glared at him. He shrugged and kept his hand there. I'm not going to complain any further since it's actually comfortable.

And that's how it all started.

We got separated into different groups. I got in Group 8. The groups has one leader and four members. Chan was our leader. The members of Group 8 are Ryujin, Yeji, Minho, and Me.