shady tree - chapter 6

tw//blood, cannibalism

"Whoa how did you get all these raw meat?" Shuhuas eyes shined when she opened the freezer. "The neighbor next door had a huge stock of meat."

Shuhua clapped her hands happily and asked if anyone wanted any meat. We all shook our heads, traumatized from what just happened yesterday night.

"More for me i guess" Shuhua shrugged and started cooking the meat. "I hope no creatures get attracted by the smell.." Minho mumbled.

===========

"Mhmph!" Shuhua ran to the bathroom, throwing up. "Is the meat bad already?" Chan asked. We all looked at Jaeyoung, we thought he got them yesterday?

Jaeyoung shrugged, "I told you, it's from your neighbor. Don't ask me."

A couple minutes passed, and Shuhua hasn't come back. "I'll go check" I got up and walked to the bathroom. The door was unlocked, i slowly opened the door, and..

Shuhua.. shes dead..?

I shrieked at the sight. Her eyes were white, showing no pupils. She threw up, and blood was everywhere.

"EONNIE!!!" Yeji ran to Shuhua, crying. "Food poisoning?!" Chan came to a conclusion. "JANG FVCKING JAEYOUNG!" I grabbed him by the collar, punching him.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU FVCKING B1TCH" I threw him on the floor. Jaeyoung cried, "I-i don't know!! Sungie please i really didn't know!! I haven't ate the meat yet!!!"

We all went silent, but then looked at Shuhua, "I hope she rests peacefully."

We brought her outside and buried her below a shady tree. "She'll rest up there, with Miyeon." Yeji cried. "Jaeyoung. He's lying!!" I shouted.

"No, Sungie im not!!!"

"Stop calling me that! I thought you had a girlfriend? I HATE THAT NICKNAME" I stormed inside the house, running to my room.

The sheets. They still smelled the same. The scent reminded me of rainy days, Byul waking me up to go to school. I cried. I hate this, i can't take it anymore! I want to go back!!

I hid myself behind the sheets, trying to get my mind off of all the friends that died, My parents..

"Jisung-ah" I felt a nudge. The voice already indicated that it is Minho. He lifted the sheets, lying beside me. I didn't respond at first, but i then felt a hand going around my waist.

"It's going to be alright.." he said in a raspy voice, his breath hitting my nape, warm. He pulled my body close to his, i low key love this im not complaining.

My sniffles stopped, and i could feel Minhos sigh of relief. "Let's stay like this for a while" Minho suggested. I hesitated at first, but still nodded.

A couple minutes passed, and i was about to doze off but my eyes shot open when i felt something warm on my neck. "M-minho?" I stuttered, shutting my mouth with my hand.

"What's wrong baby~" Minho teased, his hands roamed to beneath my shirt whilst he was kissing my neck. "Stop it im not in the mood" i stopped his hands.

Minho whined but still respected my feelings so he stopped eventually. I turned to him, seeing his disappointed face. I giggled, "You want me that bad?"

==========

"Lovebirds~~~" Seungmin greeted us. "How was yesterday?" Ryujin winked at us both. "Erhm, J-Jisung was crying so i went to confront him, that's all. Nothing happened." Minho said with a straight face.

"You guys clearly did it. Don't worry, we know. Byul was also about to barge in the room but thankfully i stopped her" Chan laughed.

Jaeyoung.. hes acting weird.

"Guys im telling you Jaeyoung is acting sus." I just couldn't shake off the feeling. "We can't confirm anything but we already threw out the meat." Chan peeled a banana.

"Did the geckos eat it?" I asked, making Jaeyoung's face shot up. "Geckos?" Hyunjin asked, "What's the connection between geckos and meat? I thought they only ate... human.."

As soon as Hyunjin says it, we heard Geckos outside.

Chan instinctively grabbed Jaeyoung and pinned him on the floor. "Where. Did. You. Get. The. Meat." Chan interrogated.

Jaeyoung went silent, but then laughed like a maniac. "I TOLD YOU GUYS!! THE NEIGHBORS!! I GOT THE MEAT FROM THE NEIGHBORS!"

We all stood frozen, shocked. "HOW COULD YOU?!" Yeji shouted. "YOU KILLED SHUHUA!"

"S-Sungie, please babe help me!"

I scoffed, wanting to throw up at his actions. Why did i even date him? This bicht deserves to be fed to the geckos.

"Chan get off him." Minho suddenly said with a dark face, looking down. "Wh-" "I SAID GET OFF OF HIM!!"

Chan got off, and Minho grabbed Jaeyoung by his collar, storming to the front door. "W-wait! You're not gonna kill me right?! GET OFF OF ME LET ME GO!!" Jaeyoung tried to get out of Minho's grasp but he's just too strong.

"W-WAIT! SUNGIE—"

"Yah, who are you to call him that? Only i can call him that~" Minho pushed Jaeyoung to the ground and started beating the living sh1t out of him.

It kinda makes me scared that the Minho who likes to pout would turn into someone who can beat anyone in a fight. I mean, Minho does love to pick up fights at our highschool, maybe thats why.

Minho opened the door, making the geckos heads turn. He threw Jaeyoung out, and as soon as he did that, the geckos started to crawl to Jaeyoung with high-speed.

"W-wait!" Minho rolled his eyes, "You deserve it. You can't just kill someone and not thinking theres no consequence." Minho slammed the door.

Byul just woke up and ran to me. Jaeyoung's loud screams were heard outside so i closed her ears. "Look at me. It's okay" i calmed her down.

"I- I just killed him?" Minho's eyes were filled with guilt. "You had to, he killed Shuhua and a lot of other people considering how much meat he had stashed in the fridge." Chan patted Minho's back.

"He had so much food besides meat in the fridge, why?" Ryujin sighed. "At least he's gone now."