perfidiousness - chapter 8

"RYU YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WATCHED BANANA FISH??" The plan Ryu made finally clicked in my head. She laughed, "Who doesn't? Anyways you're not going to mess this up."

I wont mess this up!

"Babyy~~" i waddled towards Minho's table. He was with other people but i really didn't care. I need to see Byul as fast as we can.

I sat on his lap, maintaining eye contact. This is so embarrassing..

I pulled his face closer, "Sungie, i thought you weren't okay with people staring at us?" He puts his hand on my waist. "This is urgent." I didn't lie, really. I crashed my lips onto his, hoping that it'll turn out like i wanted it to.

This is gonna be hard.. i need to pass the pill from my mouth to his. This is gonna be risky but Ryu already put together a plan into the tiny papers inside the pill.

God dang it i hate the stares.

"Hey you two!" The guards noticed. I did it!! "Mmph-" Minho flinched, but i held his shoulders, "Open it later." I said as we both got seperated.

"Sixty push ups as punishment!" The guy threw me on the ground outside. I guess Minho didn't get a punishment since i was the one who approached him.

"S-sixty?" I mumbled. "Hey, can you go easy on him?" Isn't that Changbin from yesterday? "And why should i do that?!"

Changbin stared at the guard intensely, "O-okay, just do forty!" I scrunched my face, looking at Changbin. "Felix felt bad for you, you're lucky you're his friend." Changbin walked away.

"Wait!!" I yelled. Changbin turned back, lifting his right eyebrow looking at me. "Can i do 10?"

==========

"Felix!" I waved when i saw him, he smiled and waved back. "Thank you for earlier today." I walked beside him. "No problem, i often would miss Changbin too that it became really unbearable."

"Changbin?!" I jumped, surprised obviously. "Erhm, yeah.. we're keeping it a secret." Felix scratched the back of his head, blushing.

"That's going to be tough.." i patted his back.

Me and Felix finally joined Changbin and the others, we are going to look for food today. But i can't help but felt anxious since it has been weeks since i saw Byul.

After hearing that Changbin and Felix were dating, it was really obvious now. "JISUNG WATCH OUT!" Felix yelled.

I looked up, seeing a huge snake who was just about to bite my head off. "FVCK" Changbin stepped up and shot the snake. I froze out of fright, and i collapsed.

"JISUNG YOURE OKAY! CHANGBIN SAVED YAA" Felix yelled at my ear teasingly. "My life flashed before my eyes, me and Minho aint married yet im not gon die like this"

Felix laughed, helping me get up. "Stop zoning out, it's bad for you AND the team." Changbin shouted. "Yes sir"

=========

"You got it?" Ryujin asked, we were on our way to our room, being watched by the guards. "Yep."

We were talking about the key i pick pocketed from Felix. I couldn't believe that i did it, i thought it was so obvious but neither Felix or Changbin stopped me.