soulmates till the end - chapther 9 [END]

BANG!

"HYUNG!!!!" Seungmin screamed in the sight of his love for the past 5 years, shot in the head, collapsing onto him. "H-hyunjin.." The boy cried out.

BANG! BANG!

Minho shot down the two guards who were on the elevator. "HYUNJIN! HYUNNIE! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" Seungmin sobbed harder, burying his face on the elders chest.

I collapsed on my knees, "No way.. There's no way he's gone!" I covered my mouth, the sight was horrifying. "Seungmin.. we're so sorry.." Ryujin hugged the boy, biting her lip trying not to cry.

"We can't just leave him here.." Yeji said with her shaky voice. "We will bury him properly." Minho got Hyunjin on his back and entered the elevator.

We all had our eyes widen on Minho's sudden action. But what can we do? Seungmin couldn't stop crying. We all had a dark expression on our eyes, and Byul..

Byul saw everything. She kept asking questions like "What's wrong with Hyunjin oppa?" Or "Is he tired?" Which made the situation worse.

"TELL THE KID TO SHUT UP, JISUNG!" Seungmin snapped. "YAH!" Minho yelled back. I flinched a bit, but i really couldn't argue. "Byullie.. let's play a game where whoever opens their mouth first, loses!"

Byul scrunched her eyebrows, but then nodded happily.

After what felt like ages, the elevator door opened. A ray of sunlight envelops our faces softly. But we weren't happy at all. We just lost a friend, how can we?

"The children's ward was near a beach?" Yeji spoke in disbelief. "Yeah, i guess.. come on we need to go and find a spot to.." Ryujin didn't finish her sentence and sighed.

Thankfully, there was a supply room near the exit. We got a few shovels and decided to dig the hole in a place where the sunlight hits the most.

==========

"Rest in peace." Byul decorated the grave with flowers she found around the place, she finally understood everything and apologized to Seungmin.

"Seungmin-ah, let's go." Minho looked back, noticing Seungmin wasn't following the rest of us. "I-i can't leave him.."

"Seungmin.. do you know that Hyunjin blocked the bullet for you?" Minho said out of nowhere, making us shocked, did he?

"Wh?" Seungmin looked straight in Minho's eyes with guilt. "He loves you, he wants you to live. So you have to come with us, this place is swarmed with the military."

"Tch." Seungmin stood up, looking at the grave one last time, and joined us.

After a long 3 hour walk, we finally reached a neighborhood. "This house seems good enough."

We all walked in, the condition of the house were better than the rest, and it was bigger too. "Wait guys.. aren't we forgetting about something?" Ryujin suddenly said.

"Uhm.. wait.. CHAN!" We all had our mouths opened, except for Yeji. "I heard he joined the military again? That's why we rarely even see him and he doesn't have a room there."

"We could've got him out too!" I looked down with guilt. "No.. i got info that Chan went overseas?" Ryujin scratched the back of her head.

"We're not going to go back and get him?" I crossed my arms. "What?! Jisung, we are miles away from that place now! Besides, Ryujin said that he went overseas!!" Minho shook his head.

"Overseas? I wonder what the monsters are like there." Byul joined in the conversation. "Hey hey, Byul you shouldn't eavesdrop. Go and take a nap." I patted her head.