❀20- Smee❀

Iza's Pov

'Ray..' his name echoed in my mind like a dramatic scene in a  story.

Now that I'm here alone, by myself in a cold hostile environment I can't help but miss him.

He made the tastiest food when i was hungry and was always there for me to lean on.

He was always there for me..looking out for me even if he didn't need to and i…

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You and those two are really annoying, you know that?" I spat on the young black-haired boy who stood in front of me.

"They're just trying to be nice! And so am I. I get that you really don't like being disturbed but why do you have to be so rude and violent all the time?"

"Emma just wants to be friends with you because she doesn't want you to be lonely and you always like hurting her even physically!" The boy shouted.

"So? I warned her, didn't i? And what did that idiot do?? Oh yeah, she did it anyway."

"Now you're asking ME to apologize for her idiocy when I explicitly told her I do not want to be friends with any of you?"

"With any of us, huh?"

"So what am I to you then?!" Ray yelled, yanking her by the collar.

"Oh? Getting handsy now are we? Fine. Let's settle this with our--" I abruptly stopped in my tracks as I stared at the boy whose eyes were welling up in tears.

This was out of character for him. Ray? Crying?

"Ray? I didn't even hit you yet-" i felt him shove me away harshly and glared at me with pure hatred in his eyes for the first time.

"Ray.." i hesitantly reached out to him.

Ray was the closest person to understand how and why i was the way i am and seeing such confusion and anger in his eyes as he stared at me, felt upsetting.

"Y'know, I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice to stick by you."

"Because from what I remember, you weren't like this before."

Without another word, he turned around and left. Leaving me alone in uncomfortable silence.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

'I took it all for granted..' I dreadfully groaned, remembering how much of a stupid idiot i was back then.

Beep    Beep   Beep

Loud beeping noises rang through my head, causing me to wince in pain.

'What kind of drugs are they giving me?' I questioned myself, rubbing my temples to soothe the pain.

"Something wrong?" Smee asked, concerned as the beeping died down after a couple of seconds.

"It's fine, just beeping noises in my head."

"Beeping noises? For how long have you been hearing them?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Not sure, I've just been hearing them often these days. It might just be the drugs."