Breaking the fourth wall

Hey, butterflies! Umm since Marinette, Damian, Jason, and who the frick else knows the damn fourth wall aside from Deadpool, are going to just be chatting here coz I don't really give a damn anymore after our last fourth wall fight (/// ̄皿 ̄)○~(¬_¬ )

This- moi

This- Mari 

This- Damian 

This- Jason

This- Deadpool 

This- All except moi

Flashback*

"Madame Fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Let us through the fourth walllllll" "No Mari, you know damn well your not supposed to" "Aww common, it just me, Damian and Mariii!" "No buts-" "But it wasn't our fault we could talk to the readers" "Well yeah but-" "Then we don't have any right to not talk to them!" "Yea! Pixie's right! even Deadpool agrees!" "Hehehe yep!" "The heck!? Deadpool-" "Oh hush dear writer, we're fineeeee we just wanted to talk to them a bit" "Yeah and plus they could get to know the other Wayne's once we introduce them-" "Oh hell no! Jason no!" "But Deadpool will help us right?" "Of course! Seeing as if Fannie will kill me but I'm an imortal God like Alfred~" "Penyworth isn't immortal..................................................................Is he?" "Well I mean seeing as he was the butler of your father's father so I guess?" "I guess in this story but I saw a pic from the internet saying in the official comics or something that Alfie died in 1967. Look!"

"Is that father?" "Hey all of you stop-" "Yes, sadly that is Alfred and your father, though here he is immortal and loved by all our viewers!" "(You better love him or else-" "COULD YALL STOP!?" "Meh, Anyways, Damian what do you think the chapters...

"Is that father?" "Hey all of you stop-" "Yes, sadly that is Alfred and your father, though here he is immortal and loved by all our viewers!" "(You better love him or else-" "COULD YALL STOP!?" "Meh, Anyways, Damian what do you think the chapters will be?" "Anddddddd I'm out, as much as i like you both, you guys are too mushy" "Jay jay we're not THAT mushy!" "Well technically speaking love,in the other book Fannie wrote about us, we were a bit TOO mushy-" "Awwww!" "I fricking give up (¬_¬") Gahd just break the damn wall already but have YOUR LIMITS" "Thanks Fannie!"

Flashback ends*

Shivers*  I swear they all are annoying "We heard that!" Nvm, I imagine Grayson being more annoying with his enthusiastic personality. "Shes right though" "Damian!" We still luv him tho -w-

Anyways, Since I Friking gave them to BREAK the fourth wall a bit to stop being annoying, Deadpool might be joining some chapters? but only in the damn wall. Just sayin :) I don't rlly know when or every what I will update this but I'm trying to keep up with 3 books TwT Tho i chose it. 3 becoz I'm still trying to edit the 'Get to you again' book. The 'A Broken Bug And A Little Bird' book where I luv drawin pics and fanart for the book. (Grammarly has problems with me again TwT but don't worry it'll be back later) Thats all I want to mention here! Baii and luv you butterflies!

                                                                                                   Author Fan~