Chapter 32: Graduation

Steven's POV

Nag stay na lang muna kami sa private room at nagpahinga habang nasa recovery room pa si Rita. Tita Cynthia and tito Edgar are calling their relatives and friends to pray and we are calling her friends and classmates to help us pray as well.

Gabi na ng dinala si Rita sa private room.
She is still asleep. Her head is wrapped in a white bandage. My baby is so brave. I am so glad the operation went well. I just hope she will be fine when she wakes up. Just as promised, di ako aalis sa tabi niya. I will be beside her especially when she wakes up.

Pinauwi na nina Tita and Tito si Ella kahit ayaw ni Ken umalis, nakita ni Ken na mas kailangan ni Ella ang pahinga kaya umuwi na lang muna sila at babalik na lang daw sila bukas.

-----

She could open her eyes once in a while...but she seemed a little weak pa. It would take a total of one week for her to fully recover pa raw and her school was advised already. Ipapadala na lang ang mga school works niya. Hindi ko iiwan si Rita. Dito lang ako sa tabi niya.

When she seemed to open her eyes for a long time and observe the hospital room and everyone around,

"Hi baby ko! How do you feel?"
I asked her in my gentle voice.I held her hand while slowly carresing it.

She just smiled at me.

"Sabi ko naman syo diba. I will be the first one na makikita mo after your surgery." I added.

"Do you feel any pain, anak?"
Tita Cynthia asked.

She nodded her head.

"Its ok just calm down I will call Doc Miranda." Sabi ni Tito Edgar and madaling lumabas.

"A little bit lang naman." Rita said.

"You'll be fine babe. I kissed her forehead."

"Where is Ella and Ken?"

"Babalik sila tomorrow. Ella just needs to rest."

"Ok."

"Hi Rita! How are you feeling?"

"Just a little pain doc but I'm hungry na."

"Ok I know. Pwede ka nang kumain. I will just inject this mild sedative to relieve the pain. But expect dizziness as a side effect but you will be fine."

"Thanks doc."

"You are so brave, Rita. Hang in there."

------------

I stayed with Rita and even decided to move in their house for a while just to be with her. She still needs to recover for a week in their house. Pero ang tigas ng ulo niya nag hahanap pa rin ng gawain sa school. Haha Pag naka graduate at work na ito, she will be a workaholic for sure.

Mabuti at konting pain na lang ang nararamdaman nito. And eventually, she regained her strength back in one week's time.

I found ways to get along with work with Ella's help and my two employees para matapos na namin ang project with Beautéderm. Calls and video calls were made and Ella starting up the design and siya na rin nag u-update sa akin with the suppliers and finding men to do the carpentry. She even goes to the office back and forth dito sa bahay para lang ma update ako.

Ang gaganda ng designs ni Ella and I am so happy she did it with us. I am so proud of her na while being an intern naka book agad kami ng project. And Ma'am Rhea loved it so much that ginawa niya na kaming official partner.

 And Ma'am Rhea loved it so much that ginawa niya na kaming official partner